Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Novice Potion Farming
Mondt Offline

RE: Novice Potion Farming

Someone on iro sakray (or so I heard) botted to make a character, sell the potions gotten, delete it, and make another and had stupid amounts of money with no notice to his gear, levels, or anything else.

I would think that making them tosell would be a bit more abusable than using. But that's just me.
11-15-2007 06:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

bots can be quite sophisticated but at the same time you ahve to understand that they are also only as smart as the player programs them to be. If they are lazy enough to resort to botting their way to success they are likely to be too lazy to put in enough safeguards.

this generally means that botting gets caught and banned pretty damned fast.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
11-15-2007 06:46 PM
Zeva Offline

He/She made a bot to sell novy pots? He/She couldn't have earned much, unless he/she sold them to other players in some way that isIcon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2007 07:19 PM by Zeva.)
11-15-2007 07:18 PM
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

Botters didn't sell novice pots. Those sell for 0 zeny. The only way to abuse the starting grounds is the free 500 zeny you make from it. Even so if you run a bot through the training grounds for one straight day you can only make ~1mil. The botter would have to use 50 bots at once to really make it useful and the server would know within an hour because every minute or so a new character would be made.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
11-15-2007 07:29 PM