Against
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
Lord Adjuchas Offline

RE: Gay Marriage

ive been playin mmo's scince im 14 ive never met a f** in 8 years of gaming

so ur word means nothing to me >.> if i actualy get a prove i might stop being so discriminant against them

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2009 02:42 PM by Lord Adjuchas.)
05-25-2009 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Perhaps you just don't look?
There are plenty.
There are several I know of on heRo.

There are several I know if in my uni course. Which is... games technologies. Full of gamers.

Simply because you have not spoken to them doesn't really give you the right to believe they don't play MMOs and the such. =P

Or perhaps they are smart enough to keep away from you, with an attitude like that.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2009 02:55 PM by Ellie.)
05-25-2009 02:54 PM
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

RE:??Gay Marriage

Lord Adjuchas Wrote:ive been playin mmo's scince im 14 ive never met a f** in 8 years of gaming

so ur word means nothing to me >.> if i actualy get a prove i might stop being so discriminant against them

I've met quite a few, actually. I haven't yet on heRO because I'm pretty new, but on my last server I knew some. If I knew them better I would give you their MSN information as proof.
If you said something like that in the first post you made in this thread, then maybe that's why it got baleeted.
05-25-2009 02:54 PM
Avogadro Offline
I like popsicles

Lord Adjuchas Wrote:im 99% sure that there is no gay people playing on HeRO there for no one who read my message was offended am i in any way incorrect?

No, all we can prove is that there are no gay people on HeRO who feel like wasting their time with someone as ignorant and bad at logic as you. EDITED

Now can this thread go off into the "other" section where it belongs???It's not really game related at all and is only a giant topic where people can flamebait and troll about something that's far more complicated than it's made out to be.

Edit: Never mind, that would just be sinking to that level. I don't have that time to waste.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2009 02:57 PM by Avogadro.)
05-25-2009 02:56 PM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

It is not a censorship upon his view points, he may dislike them and say he may disagree about same sex wedding just not in an insult/discrimination/rule-breaking way.

And Grim, Take a chill pill. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it is there. Your exact attitude is why you wouldn't know about what is going around you. I am giving you a last warning to stop with the remarks even in ***. Use a more appropriate word and quit being so ignorant.

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
05-25-2009 02:58 PM
Avogadro Offline
I like popsicles

Thanks muchly, Nara.
05-25-2009 03:21 PM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

nothing u say can make me less ignorant

i still stand with my first post

w/e peace out

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
05-25-2009 03:34 PM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Lord Adjuchas Wrote:nothing u say can make me less ignorant

Love
05-25-2009 03:55 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

w/e peace out

I'm sorry I told myself I would completely ignore you but in this thread you have stepped OVER a line. Nara is a GM, and Nara is defending the peace of the forum and the right to views and opinions. If you don't like them find another server. Youve harassed me, and now you're bringing your backwards views to the forum and HeRO and if you do not start following the rules of this game you will find yourself on your ass looking at RMS for a new one.

I am tired of seeing your ignorance everywhere I look.

We have Gay people on HeRO. We have a TON of bisexual people and 3-4 Gay people as far as I know and you have ABSOLUTELY no right to be such an ignoramis and say they "don't exist" because "fags dont exist on the internet" aswell as the other ton of things that were removed from your first post. Start following rules, Start respecting people, and STOP leaving uncared-for wreckage in your path. Fess up to your faults or you'll be made to "be less ignorant" by force.

People like you should be moderated much better. Your opinions damage society, and make us closed-minded. The ability to accept everyone is the key to freedom. Unfortunately there are people like you and the few others in this thread who insist on disecting life. As is, the human population is out of control anyway. If its babies people are concerned about then they better stop. If "Gay marriage" or "Gays" are a problem, then you're not looking at the grand scheme of things.

People look for population control. Birth control, ways to NOT get pregnant, and yet the perminant solution is such a sin that it results in "justified" "lawful" discrimination against gay people? I don't get it. When will people start thinking instead of following the old age? This is called evolution.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-25-2009 09:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

w/e peace out

That's okay. At the moment, I don't think there's anything you could say to make us believe you were even a tiny bit less ignorant/arrogant.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
05-25-2009 09:13 PM