Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battleground gears for Gunslinger and Ninja
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??Battleground gears for Gunslinger and Ninja

azurerogue Wrote:I still find it amusing when we talk about adding custom gears to boost Ninja and Gunslinger.??They're not meant to be equal to other classes.??If you want to be as powerful as another class then play that class.??In my opinion Ninja and GS were added for flavor (TK too, but that's another issue because TKMs at least have a specific role to fill with Heat).??

EDIT: @Aaron, the "official" versions have low number variants as well.??As low as 5v5, IIRC.??I'm still not even sure why we need customized BG.
5v5 is 5 people fighting 5 people aka 10 people online.
11-04-2010 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: ??Battleground gears for Gunslinger and Ninja

Rankin Wrote:
azurerogue Wrote:I still find it amusing when we talk about adding custom gears to boost Ninja and Gunslinger.??They're not meant to be equal to other classes.??If you want to be as powerful as another class then play that class.??In my opinion Ninja and GS were added for flavor (TK too, but that's another issue because TKMs at least have a specific role to fill with Heat).??

EDIT: @Aaron, the "official" versions have low number variants as well.??As low as 5v5, IIRC.??I'm still not even sure why we need customized BG.

Right, and if that's what our "custom" BG is - why not just implement the real thing???That's what I'm saying.??

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 01:32 PM by azurerogue.)
11-04-2010 01:32 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:????Battleground gears for Gunslinger and Ninja

azurerogue Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:

Right, and if that's what our "custom" BG is - why not just implement the real thing???That's what I'm saying.??
No idea, I've never been able to check since we need 10 players online. wish we could try 2x2 or something since we have 4+ testers. >>...
11-04-2010 01:44 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

IMO, Ninja was added to appease the Naruto Otaku's of the time. No clue about Gunner, but their weaksauce definately makes my RO taste funny. And TK class is definately interesting.
11-04-2010 02:45 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:????Battleground gears for Gunslinger and Ninja

azurerogue Wrote:
Rankin Wrote:

Albus, I see why everyone gives you lots and lots of...LoveLoveLoveLoveLove
You've made my day on RO this hour.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-04-2010 02:56 PM
hexzerg Offline

RE: Battleground gears for Gunslinger and Ninja

We aren't asking for the customs for Ninja and Gunslinger. We are just asking for their OFFICAL gears. hahaha.

[Image: anjjie7c.png]
11-04-2010 07:00 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

And we're giving our opinion, which is a no. Simply wait for BG
11-04-2010 07:17 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

@Albus/Aaron: Stop making reasonable suggestion about BG. I cannot comprehend it.

As for Ninja/GS overall, yes they are not meant to be trans class type of power, but they should at least find their way to be at least usable just not as good at it. However, they are more like a total uphill climb to even survive in pvm. As you said, making them how TKM/SL turned out to be should be the real goal. Plus, who restricts us to follow official server? Just cause they made it so ninja/GS are the most gimmicky ever, pserver certainly got the power to change it. We're totally doomed if we have to follow iRO in their planning...

Like... 7600z for OCA on sale anyone?

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-04-2010 09:30 PM
hexzerg Offline

Namine Wrote:@Albus/Aaron: Stop making reasonable suggestion about BG. I cannot comprehend it.

As for Ninja/GS overall, yes they are not meant to be trans class type of power, but they should at least find their way to be at least usable just not as good at it. However, they are more like a total uphill climb to even survive in pvm. As you said, making them how TKM/SL turned out to be should be the real goal. Plus, who restricts us to follow official server? Just cause they made it so ninja/GS are the most gimmicky ever, pserver certainly got the power to change it. We're totally doomed if we have to follow iRO in their planning...

Like... 7600z for OCA on sale anyone?

We aren't doomed if we follow kRO's planning. Once the BG get opened they can finally do PVM without going all the way uphill both ways. We should also implement the Izlude battle arena but that is another topic. Izlude Battle Arena would be awesome! Icon_biggrin

[Image: anjjie7c.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 10:15 PM by hexzerg.)
11-04-2010 10:13 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

No I'm pretty sure I said iRO not kRO =x Accidentially pumped out 10000+ OCA at 7600z by NPC, then had to emergency shutdown server to try to fix it, only to ban like 1/4 the server while manually removing the OCA, and then "oops you know about the daily backup? yeah that was a lie, the tech guy was busy." Heh.

kRO not nearly as bad as iRO =P

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-04-2010 11:55 PM