Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTH!
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: WTH!

(07-08-2014 04:06 AM)Jens Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 05:17 AM)Story Teller Wrote:  Even though she is half-blind she is very cunning with her tongue and mind casting spells. You can't beat her in tongue twister games (@_@).

As far as tongue twister games go, isn't a tie the best result anyway? EvilWhistle

Ooooh, make the game longer :D
07-08-2014 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Fear my signature

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
07-10-2014 02:48 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

nope, I don't fear it. I only fear 'deadlines'.
07-11-2014 01:34 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

So~ I decided to make another story extending the main original story. The main story happens after the defeat of the nation called Hayabusa. But before that all happened was the bloodshed and carnage that happened in the defense of the Hayabusa's capital Ryuulong. The vanguard unit that sacrificed their lives to evacuate the citizens that numbered in millions.

The story starts of as the main character being helped in the battlefield where the instigator, A person who names himself 'Origin', led the Descadians to surprise attack in huge numbers with new shieldlike weapons that can stop lasers (Hayabusa's main weaponries). The vanguard called the 'Dragon Guards' are the first line of defense, with only a few of them they divide their forces into 5 people teams. An epic war of nano cells and going beyond human capabilities! The fight continues on as they move around the urban debris of Ryuulong's first Flat. The team consist of a close ranger who uses a heat enhanced scimitar and a dagger pistol (codename 'Sakura'), a support gunner who uses a gattling gun that can suppress enemy lines (codename 'Golem'), 1 engineer who leaves mines and saves the citizens with vehicle transport (codename 'Fort') , the main character as jack of trades (codename 'Captain') and a medic who uses electric devices both as a weapon and rescue equipment (codename 'Doctor').

STORY TELLER POWA!!
(~0_0)~
07-13-2014 12:11 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Oooh Ooooh, gonna change it a bit and give the close ranger a katana transforming rifle (scout abilities and melee) . (^0_0)^
07-13-2014 01:24 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

MUAHAHAHA! Yeah I was bored so I used my sound designer abilities to create this!!

*video deleted*
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 02:14 AM by Story Teller.)
07-13-2014 03:55 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

tried making an epic group shot of the main chars of the side story (~0_0)~

The code of the Dragoon Guards is to never show their faces unless they trust them. Upon wearing the helmet is basically a tradition of giving up oneself to the ancestors as a guardian of the land. it can be related to the special forces of the US but instead of being unsung heroes, they are more of an analogy of shinto shrine guards protecting the shrine (aka the land).

Hayabusa is based mostly as an asianic nation. Descadian is more europeanic with a combined idea of german secret police and russian conscription but is democratic. There is also another nation I made that is capitalist but not democratic but is hierarchical (^0_0)~. Through a bit of referencing, keeping things in odd numbers is beneficial thus why I had 3 nations prior to creation (its just like the three kingdoms!)

*image deleted*
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 02:14 AM by Story Teller.)
07-15-2014 06:04 AM
whitedraw Offline
YUKI! xD

Looks pretty cool for the group pics!

[Image: GLgDZOF.gif]

Nya~~ what are you looking at nya???
07-17-2014 08:17 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

Well it's a rough of how I see them. Its not a final product of how they look but rather a blurry vision imagery of my imagination of how they look with armour. I'm thinking of adding a change in the helmet that opens up for them to show their faces. One thing is for sure! It has to be World War I theme etched with beam rifles and melee combat as main things in it!!! (^@_@)^
07-17-2014 08:27 PM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I call it the gattling axe! (^0_0^)
*image deleted*
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 02:13 AM by Story Teller.)
07-21-2014 11:02 PM