Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: ??all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

K time to post my view. (poison skills fail!!! D<!)

EDP+SB really is not that great and you would think it would be with all the DMG modifiers it has.??Bottom line is, it's easy to tank at least one hit and if you're fast enough pot up before the second (generally wont work unless you've got a lot of HP.)

People need to get some tharas, get some Fberets, overup some gear get DEF and stop complaining about it. No one ever says "OMG U USED AD TO KILL ME D<!!!" When it's basically the -same- thing, but better due to it being based off the OTHER players vit. It also breaks your armor~!

Oh also, have people looked at the requirements for other trans class skills? Speaking strictly offensive.

Champs - Asura all you need is sp!! ( does huge one shot dmg, can be re-used within seconds with decent dex)

Gypsy/Clown - Tarot, long cool down but can cause coma and break gear. Just takes SP

Whitesmith - Cart term/Maximum OT. Pure Zeny, you get that killing stuff! ( very powerful if built right)

Prof - Double Bolt/Web. Woo go farm some cobwebs! ( very strong with proper cards)

Hwiz - Amp, costs SP..to do a lot more dmg! (just plain hax, aoe skills with amp)

Sniper - True Sight/FA??Just SP and both hax skills. (Cry kind of fail either way xD)

High Priest - ...Cry

Pally - Shield Chain, Pressure, Sacrifice. Just more sp use for some awesome skills!

Lord Knight - Frenzy, Joint Beat, Spiral Pierce. Frenzy is a decent skill, it can save you from death but yeah just SP!!

Then we come to Sinx/Bio Chem! Both classes spend hours and hours farming items that??get expended very fast! This makes them in the top three for most expensive trans classes (if you decided to buy mats) and easily the top two for item farming time.

In my opinion White Smith, Sinx and Creator have it the hardest when it comes to trans skills.

So please stop complaining about EDP Ok Just because other classes don't have the burst DMG of EDP SB (prof can surpass it if the person has low MDEF and gets web/sc off Hwiz can as well) doesn't mean EDP is like some stupid broken skill that people use because they can't kill someone. If you can show me a sinx do anywhere NEAR the dmg of another class (in woe, pvm is a different story) then you can complain about EDP. Sinx=Sin when they're not EDPed.

This is speaking strictly from a WoE setting.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2008 02:00 PM by Sakurato.)
11-10-2008 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

RE: all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

Quote:Sinx=Sin when they're not EDPed

WTF DONT YOU DISS ADVANCED KATAR MASTERY YOU FS NOOB SINX
11-10-2008 02:16 PM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Laugh
11-10-2008 02:17 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

The idea of edp, demo as well as asura, were to make skills that were meant to be extra-powerfull, but not to be often used, due to their requirement. Now, any sinx/creator/champ can use them as often as any other skill as long as they work for it, hunting what is needed. It's just part of the game, deal with it. In woe. Yea, in woe. Woe is designed for team-effort, any prof can party with a champ to spam asura. Woe is also designed to be the time to use supplies of potions/poison bottles/yggberries (& so on), giving some days between woes to refarm the supplies. Thats how I see it. However, when doing just pvp 1 vs 1, or when during a tournement, I don't think the above mentioned skills should be spamed, I think they should use their initial restriction, asura being usable once, poison bottle being rare, as well as bottles for acid demo. Imo any fair tournement should put a restriction on those, like I suggested on the discussion thread for tournement rules. Allowing one or two poison bottles per 3 mins fight should be the way. It doesn't ban the skill (thats not the intention), fully allow the sinx to use the skill at its full potential, but limit its use, as it is meant to be. 1-2 bottles gives a 30 sec-1min usage for the skill, wich I think is plenty enough to give the sinx the edge for the fight, but also giving the opportunity to the opponent to tank it by a way or another, then fighting back. Same for acid demo (I think 5 bottles would be fair enough). For asura, well, sp recorvery items are already banned, and the champ is full sp at the begining of the fight, already perfect.

And @ Sakurato:
OMG YOU NAAB YOU FORGOT GC FOR PALLIES T__T

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-10-2008 03:59 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

There's no restricting on EDP but last time trans tourney no one used more than 1 bottle per fight anyway. 1 bottle's duration was enough to kill or be killed, unless another bottle was used as an item instead of for the skill cause i wasn't looking at that.

Same for bottles. No one survived more than 5 Acid Demonstration (but in a few battles, a lot of fire bottle was used as Demonstration on the ground.)

11-10-2008 04:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Then, fair enough to make those sinx/creators shut it? :@ jk =p

If someone manage to backslide/highjump/whateverelseskill skillfully to avoid being hit by a sinx for 30sec-1min, I think that person deserve not to be edp-whored :l??Death to all same-looking-fights-by-same-looking-fighters. Tournements should reward skills and innovation :]

Krim's grocery list

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2008 04:19 PM by Général_Argos.)
11-10-2008 04:17 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

Sakuarto Wrote:Oh also, have people looked at the requirements for other trans class skills? Speaking strictly offensive.
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:And @ Sakurato:
OMG YOU NAAB YOU FORGOT GC FOR PALLIES T__T

who's the nabb now D<!

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-10-2008 04:18 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

u_u

*Krim put back on his nub bandana*

=(

Krim's grocery list

11-10-2008 04:21 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: ??all sinx on this server suck ONOZ.

teOx Wrote:as fool as a combo champ.

then again ive never been one to do inefficient crappy builds for the fun of

Combo champ's still faster than??a battle high priest, but at least battle priest rarely dies unless overmobbed (which does happen because we take too damn long to kill one thing)

And priests do have a lot of builds, ME, TU,??FS, Battle, and the hybrid builds like the ever popular FS/TU hybrid. I tried??a supportive battle hybrid build (sort of an oximoron, but it worked), but all hope for that one will go down the drain??once the next SVN's nerfs comes around. however they all tend to suck in an offensive PVP-stance, unless they suck, or they're either not smart enough to take off that ED armor or just fighting you for the LOL factor.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2008 05:59 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-10-2008 05:51 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Str battle priest are fail.

Only hope for battle priest is autospelling with cards such as kasa and mutantdragonoid. Assumptio/kyrie + heal + sw/pneuma + time will give them the edge in 1 v 1.

Krim's grocery list

11-10-2008 07:13 PM