Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Behemoth
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

RE: Behemoth

We recruit any class type. All I ask is that you are an active, friendly main character who can be WoE active. Talk to Amara or Herman in game about an invite Icon_smile
06-19-2008 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lady Taika Offline
Milady in training

Ok, i'm here feel free to add me Amara. Icon_biggrin

[Image: ARTSIES.jpg] [Image: 44738912.png]
08-05-2008 05:04 PM
Variable Offline

Recruited as Nurro the Merchant. Pleased to meet you all.
Hope I can stay an active member of HeRO, fates providing. Thank you for allowing me into Behemoth. I hope I can fill the shoes, even though I don't have any strong characters yet.

Behemoth

Nurro: Merchant
Caindaro: Swordsman
Steele: Novice (to be Acolyte)
08-07-2008 12:37 AM
Dynamic Thrust Offline

First off, I would like to say that Loveless's recruiting post was brilliant. That said, without some support to a beginner such as myself, I will be forced to make a Mage to make money. I am better and love it as an Assassin Cross.

I looked for strategies for the longest time, practicing techniques and switching many, many gears with /bm mode. I had to be sure to have Royal Jellies and Blue Pots on hand, which many players don't. As an Assassin (which won't take long at all), I can help kill individual targets (not like SinX), or slow the opposing teams with simply a Cursed Arrow equipped.

I work hard to find a use for what appears to be a useless and under geared character.

When I actually do reach SinX... well, people will die. All the time. I can't believe none of the Sonic Blow builds these days are smart enough to incorporate VIT instead of AGI and use Bloody Roar. Most Assassins are like, 'OMG Infiltrator[1] is the end all, I'll never change gears!" Yeah, I use it... on targets I know won't have great defense.

Fact is, most players are well upgraded, and the wings also add a DEF factor. Now... if I got a Thanatos card... (*drool*, dream on) then I probably wouldn't need the Bloody Roar. I don't expect to get one.

So... with a little help, (Stiletto, Pantie, Undershirt, Elemental Jurs or Endows) I will be an Assassin instead of wasting my time with a Wizard...

...and be your soldier; another beast.

Thanks for reading~; it's a long post. Hope I didn't sound too weird ranting about Bloody Roar. Sweat See you in game!
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2008 09:15 AM by Dynamic Thrust.)
08-08-2008 09:10 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

you must never have heard of me if you think sinx dont use vit. like i said before level fast and come find me in woeIcon_smile

edit: actually there have been quite a few
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2008 02:21 PM by teOx.)
08-08-2008 02:17 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Ah someone mentioned Loveless again, I miss her, she was one cool gal to chill with. And the only other person I think that ever came from my midrate to this server (we didn't know each other on the midrate though).

I like lately going to Morroc just to give Amara kisses! One day she'll be mine...one day Evil

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-08-2008 02:26 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I saw loveless in game a few days ago, I think it's "old hero player coming back to say hello" week this week, saw many oldies as well.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
08-08-2008 03:17 PM
Makachuk Offline
I don't bite unless you want me to

Aaronock...aren't you both straight girls?
08-09-2008 07:16 AM
Dynamic Thrust Offline

teOx Wrote:you must never have heard of me if you think sinx dont use vit. like i said before level fast and come find me in woeIcon_smile

Actually, I said a SinX that uses VIT and Bloody Roar. Most people don't carry it.
08-09-2008 09:43 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Makachuk Wrote:Aaronock...aren't you both straight girls?

There are several forms of love that one can experience. I loved lLoveless as a friend, not in that manner! Anywayyyyyyyyy on the flipside I hit on anyone in game cause I'm such a flirtatious person anyway :D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-09-2008 10:17 AM