Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zodiac Wings Position
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Zodiac Wings Position

Ive noticed that on many many classes, if not "Every class" that isn't mounted the zodiac wings are severely low on front view and back view. The only thing prefenting me from using Zodiacs, visually, is this fact and the fact that they are very wide compared to their position when you are sideways, being much higher.

Has it occured to anyone to raise them? I think it would be a good idea, and make Zodiacs much more visually appealing if they attached at a proper point in the body. As far as I know it's just a matter of arrow keys right?

Does anyone agree with me?

Please don't turn this into a flame thread, It is not a "HeRO is imperfect, fix this" thread.. It is a "HeRO's Zodiac wings look low, who agrees, and if enough agree can it be changed" thread.

Thank you =3

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-29-2009 02:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

RE: Zodiac Wings Position

this is actually an extremely easy fix on the .act side of the file. i can do it quickly and simply if no-one else has the knowlage to fix it. and if its rejected, i can still provide a fix for people who want to see it on their client only.

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
05-29-2009 02:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

I would love that Kelty. ^_^

@Lol. Epic Typo. Its cute though. I dub thee Kelty. >>

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2009 03:14 PM by Cheesecake.)
05-29-2009 03:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Little Sara Offline

I think it should be changed too. Small fix, doesn't affect gameplay much, I don't think there needs to be a big debate here.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-29-2009 04:34 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

if nobody does it before me, i'll post an .act file fix of it when i get home (i'm at work right now)

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
05-29-2009 08:40 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

RE:??Zodiac Wings Position

Kelta Wrote:if nobody does it before me, i'll post an .act file fix of it when i get home (i'm at work right now)
Make em smaller too =O.. they are just WAY to big..
05-29-2009 11:05 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

We have a 'fix'. we just haven't had time to test it yet, thank you for the offer though, I'll keep it in mind if ever the one we have doesn't work. Icon_smile

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
05-29-2009 11:19 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Love youss~ Kelty I'd still like that if this one takes a long time =3

05-29-2009 11:33 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

Ha-ha. i forgot how annoying it was to exit act files. man its been a while. brings back.... unpleasent memmories.

oh well, i'll do it anyawys, and pm you the file chees-ey :O

EDIT: I found out something interesting. If you use the act file from anouther wing set (preferably mini wings.) for the zodiac, it'll actually be at the "more" correct position. This is an even simpler fix then the one i was trying (manually changing it) and is -actually- quick. (unlike doing it manually. which would ahve taken an hour asuming i'mnot easily distracted. which is impossible)

05-30-2009 05:12 AM