Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monk's Hoody
Kirihara Offline

RE: Monk's Hoody

Or that awesome mask that covers their mouth (Or scarf for the SinXs). Evil

"And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real." Hannibal Lecter -- Red Dragon
08-19-2009 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

The Coif item is usuable by sins and priests and only comes in purple...so no need to make it a bunch of colors XD

Not sure how you would make one though but wanted to say my thoughts.

*was the most similar item to this she could think of*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-19-2009 10:50 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

First off, I think you only saw the Executionner Hood / Whisper Mask with a short haitcut, since when I try them ...

[Image: sanstitre14itl.png]

And as far as I understand the topic, the basic idea would look similar to this right ?

[Image: sanstitre5mcp.png]

(Yes, you can blame me on my recolor...)

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-20-2009 07:22 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

How did you come to acquire an Executioner's Hood o.0

Haxx.....

But yeah the basic idea is a hoodie covers most or all of the head, leaving little hair visible (unless said hair extends past the "lip" of the hoodie)

since hoodies extend up from the neck of whatever monks wear, hair shouldn't extend down the back of a hoodie because there theoretically wouldn't be an opening for it to come out

and actually I've never seen the back of either of those headgears (I've only seen them on databases and on the fronts of characters..which again brings me back to how did you acquire Executioner's Hood....)

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2009 12:20 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
08-20-2009 12:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE:??Monk's Hoody

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:Mrm....next thing ya know Assassins will want a hoodie too

Assassin's Creed yeah?
And then they'll want a skill that allows them to OHKO any enemy when they're cloaked by shanking them from behind. Icon_neutral

But, in all seriousness, having a hood would be cool. :D

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
08-20-2009 12:49 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

@Motenai:

Who said it was on this server ?

Also, I've never saw an headgear that actually replaces the head completely (notice I didn't say "Cover", only "Replace"). I've tried with all the Hairstyles that were available, all that would go past the sprite itselft would show up (quite funny with the Samurai Hairstyle actually).

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-20-2009 02:01 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Do any of the short hairstyles that are particularly spiky break out through the headgear? (Cause that would be obviously broken)

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
08-20-2009 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

As I said before, it was quite funny to test with the Samurai Hairstyle, because the ponytail-thing would go through the hooh at one point, or magically disappear at others.

That's actually quite easy to understand when you work on sprites often.

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2009 02:17 PM by Fyrus Carmin.)
08-20-2009 02:16 PM
Kirihara Offline

RE:??Monk's Hoody

Fyrus Carmin Wrote:First off, I think you only saw the Executionner Hood / Whisper Mask with a short haitcut, since when I try them ...

[Image: sanstitre14itl.png]

And as far as I understand the topic, the basic idea would look similar to this right ?

[Image: sanstitre5mcp.png]

(Yes, you can blame me on my recolor...)

Yes something like this but the back wouldn't have that floppy point, in the back and since their "jackets" are open (Much like boxers before they enter the ring) it would be going down, not round. If you understand what I'm trying to say..man am I bad at explaining things. Icon_razz

"And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real." Hannibal Lecter -- Red Dragon
08-20-2009 03:51 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

I understood what you were saying, I just took an existing sprite and recolored it to see if I had unterstood the topic myself.

However, I'm relatively bad at creating sprites from scratch, so it may be not my job.

08-21-2009 02:19 AM