Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interface Modifications [Allowed/Possible?]
Sigard Offline

Interface Modifications [Allowed/Possible?]

I'm not too sure about how, or even if, Ragnarok's interface can be modified. But, that's why I turn to hero's wonderfully knowledgeable community Icon_wink

What I am looking for in particular is a way to set up multiple rows of the quick slots (at least 3, one for each bar, but possibly 4). Also, a key binding function to change the quick slots bindings. (I know there is something in the RO folder I can mess with, I forget off the top of my head. But I thought I heard of an ingame one Thinking )

Anywho, if all of this is against the rules on the server than just indulge me for knowledge's sake. Icon_smile
09-19-2009 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OrangeXP Offline

RE: Interface Modifications [Allowed/Possible?]

You're probably talking about the Renewal client, which has relatively the same features described. However, it's not directly implemented by eAthena yet. Otherwise, third party modification falls into a gray area, since I don't see it explicitly listed in the rules.
09-19-2009 09:54 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Interface Modifications [Allowed/Possible?]

We prefer players to not modify the client. That is of course because of the settings we've done and agreed upon. Of course, as I cannot see what happens on your computer it is a gray area.

But, keep in mind that the rules we do have on the forum and in-game we can check upon and verify through various means, you have to follow them.

The rest well, follow the rules and I'll be a happy Aki.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
09-19-2009 10:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sigard Offline

RE:??Interface Modifications [Allowed/Possible?]

OrangeXP Wrote:You're probably talking about the Renewal client, which has relatively the same features described. However, it's not directly implemented by eAthena yet. Otherwise, third party modification falls into a gray area, since I don't see it explicitly listed in the rules.

Renewal client sounds familiar. What I was describing I had experienced on my previous p-server, so I was curious of whether or not it was a personal p-server addition or not. Icon_smile

If it's a client update, and it's likely that eAthena will implement it at one point. I'll be a happy camper and wait for it to be released (if heRO decides to implement it Icon_razz )

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! Icon_biggrin;

And no worries Aki, I promise to be an upstanding player. No1
09-20-2009 12:19 AM