Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disguising
Emerald Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Disguising
RE: the entire thread

CHAOTIC. Even more fun than all the other applications it could have!

...which is a shame 6.6;??It'd be nice to disguise as Satan Morroc and start giving out candy, buffs, and firing off HAPPY BIRTHDAY! fireworks.
——¤——
W E A P O N
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2010, 07:18 PM by Emerald.)
04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
RE:??Disguising
Emerald Wrote:RE: the entire thread

...which is a shame 6.6;??It'd be nice to disguise as Satan Morroc and start giving out candy, buffs, and firing off HAPPY BIRTHDAY! fireworks.

Lol, the novices should be glad we can't get back into the novice grounds, I'd be disguising my Peco riders as Bapho or Dark lord or some fast MVP, grab some speed pots and Run Full speed at a novice.
04-29-2010, 03:34 AM
Find Reply
Aziral Offline
Master Of All Evil

Threads: 7
RE: ??Disguising
The Legendary Joe Wrote:

Lol, the novices should be glad we can't get back into the novice grounds, I'd be disguising my Peco riders??as Bapho or Dark lord or some fast MVP, grab some speed pots and Run Full speed at a novice.

Best Idea Evar XD but speed pots? I tought the only thing that could boost your movement speed were Authoritative Badge ...? O.o
04-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
RE:????Disguising
Aziral Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:

Lol, the novices should be glad we can't get back into the novice grounds, I'd be disguising my Peco riders??as Bapho or Dark lord or some fast MVP, grab some speed pots and Run Full speed at a novice.

Best Idea Evar XD but speed pots? I tought the only thing that could boost your movement speed were Authoritative Badge ...? O.o
Speed potions boost your walking speed a lot more than auth badges, but they don't last very long. They make a cute Race car "VROOOM!" When you use them. You might hear these in woe if you're trying to get to/through the castles to the emp.
04-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Find Reply