Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Leveling Compendium
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Threads: 25
RE: The Leveling Compendium
Fire bolting geographers are boring, but they can really give you a lot of experience. If you want challenge, try orc dungeon 1. The mobs are spawning like crazy although they have low exp. Fire wall and heal bomb works extremely well here. I'm sure the loots can help you gain some moderately zeny, considering mages and acolytes don't need much zeny to start, just a good arc wand or survivor's rod(which both can be bought in some magic shops) and you'll be kicking undead orc butt hard.
Think you can advance to 2nd floor and try on orc archers too. The acolyte can block the arrows with pneuma while the mage can fire bolt the orc archer to it's death. Heck, might even get an OAB on the way.

I'm hoping more experienced player can contribute some ideas for this duo.
I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
07-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Find Reply
hachigatsu30 Offline
Cheers!

Threads: 12
Maybe you can find some ways to make Les and Wood Goblins aggro the priest. That way the priest can mob them and the wiz precast MS somewhere. Then the priest bring mob to the middle of MS.
This tactic is easier for Knight-Wiz duet tho....just need a way to make those lazy monsters to aggro you..
If you've seen my previous signatures, then you'd probably already know who I am.
07-18-2010, 07:52 PM
Find Reply
Fabre Offline
Novangel

Threads: 43
what has worked for me for every non-aco class, is novice grounds to lvl 12,then wolves to 40 with str and 20dex(with a tanker friend), or agi str solo, then reset at 40 to put stats how you want for your class. then wolves till you have those real fast job lvls, then fire weapon moscovia.. the end. late game thors or nameless.

for monk(aco) you should go max int first and heal bomb zombie prisoners, then you you reset (its worth the money when you can lvl fast) and get monk then fire fist moscovia,

for priest(aco) just heal bomb some where till you get priest, then you anubis ftw, or do what i did at lvl 70 and equip fire wings impclip spirit combo, and quad ignore rod, moscovia. which i lvled my priest from lvl 70 to 90 in 23 hours. this way.
luvs.
"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
07-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Find Reply
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

Threads: 50
ACOLYTE LVL PATH
(this is for whichever path you choose as acolyte)

First thing reguardless of what build your going for you are going to heal bomb for your entire acolyte career. When you make monk/priest you can reset.

you will max int all the way. when you make acolyte go get yourself 5-10 job lvls and get a free reset and punp int and heal.

these are the places youll go in the order you should go there. your call on when to move.

Orc Dungeon Lvl 1 (orc zombies)
GH Church (ghouls and evil druids) / GH Churchyard (wraiths)
Amatsu Dungeon Lvl 1 (Antique Firelocks) *must have pnue

This is the best way to lvl an acolyte reguardless of what build you will eventually become.
Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
07-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Find Reply
Speedwagon Offline
Lurker

Threads: 3
RE:??The Leveling Compendium
Fabre Wrote:equip fire wings impclip spirit combo, and quad ignore rod, moscovia. which i lvled my priest from lvl 70 to 90 in 23 hours. this way.??
luvs.

I seriously doubt anyone with those equips would need a guide to level more efficiently. [Image: emot-awesome.gif]

Thanks anyway... [Image: dm7mll.jpg]
07-24-2010, 06:23 AM
Find Reply
Kanto Offline

Threads: 7
Just wanted to add to the aco part.

Acolyte/Priest
12-30: Heal bomb the undead in Payon Cave until you get heal maxed. Focus on INT for the time being to make things easier.

30-45: Megadalons in Comodo should work pretty well. Kill them until you can get teleport and are able to spam it.

45-60: Do the Amatsu Dungeon quest and kill firelocks for experience until you feel you're strong enough to move on.
Or GH Prison, healbombing Zombie Prisoners untill jobchange. Be carefull for the other monsters!
10-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Find Reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Threads: 158
Well Kanto it's just that the compendium is pretty old and it's probably easier to make a new one compare to adding to this one heh. Also with our rates of 5/5/3, you can probably skip pass Megalodons and go to Payon 2, or even directly to Amatsu/GH with some low level fish/red potions on your hand.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~

10-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Find Reply
kunkun14 Offline
Squishy Taco

Threads: 9
NOMNOMNOM GUIDES yay thanks!
02-19-2011, 09:16 AM
Website Find Reply
Swarron Offline

Threads: 0
I'm currently a mage level 50. I am currently leveling up at geographers , and i am wondering where i should go to at job level 50. I plan on becoming a professor, any ideas on where i could level from base level 50 to base level 99 as a professor? Thanks for the help
08-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

Threads: 50
siromas till you get 2 cards, then goats I'd say.

Edit: this is for sage btw
[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2011, 12:19 AM by Shikari.)
08-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Find Reply