Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So its been a while that I played a Wizzie
Henvar Offline

So its been a while that I played a Wizzie

Over 4 years ago it was the last time I played a wizzie or this game Icon_razz

So currently I am lvl 72 and I am aiming at this skill build.

Increase Spiritual Power Level 10
Sight ???????????????????????????????? Level 1
Napalm Beat ???????????????? Level 1
Cold Bolt ???????????????????????? Level 5
Frost Diver ???????????????????????? Level 6
Stone Curse Level 1
Fire Ball Level 5
Fire Wall Level 10
Fire Bolt Level 5
Lightning Bolt Level 4
Thunder Storm Level 1
Energy Coat Level 1
Jupitel Thunder Level 10
Lord of Vermillion Level 10
Ice Wall Level 10
Storm Gust Level 10
Earth Spike Level 3
Heaven's Drive Level 1
Quagmire Level 5
Sight Blaster Level 1

If I take this build I will need too reset my skills cause I have FD currently maxed out. Reason I wont max it is that it with SG I can freeze everyone aswell, lvl 1 gives a good chance and with high dex the cast time will be fast. I will combine Ice and Lighting since that will give good damage outcome.

Any good? If not post you can post suggestions if you want Icon_wink

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2010 04:48 AM by Henvar.)
10-18-2010 04:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE: So its been a while that I played a Wizzie

imo. increase sp power isn't worth to be maxed. we got a healer npc if you wanna rush regenerating your sp when you're in town and as an int-build character and a wiz(idk if job matters), you'll have incredible sp recovery without that skill. just my opinion though ^-^

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-18-2010 07:26 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

IMO, if you want Increase SP Recovery maxed, you might be better of with healer, unless you're partying with a Blue Potion Pitcher(which is rare IMO) all the time, that's the only thing i can see the skill do any good to anyone... The only reason I'd take that skill is when I have extremely low SP to begin with, like a SN.

Also, I'd suggest maxing out Frost Driver, even if you want high Dex, you WILL occasionally screw up since the freeze rate will decrease when you're dealing with Int based Chars. Although FD is an 1-on-1 move, you probably will have better luck testing if the enemy freezes, if they don't even under lv. 10 FDs, you can assume they're wearing Marcs or ED armors. Then it's your choice to end them with MS or SG(non freezing targets get more hurt from this move).

*Off Topic* I Still don't understand your siggy picture, Splits..., too small to see anything...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
10-18-2010 08:21 AM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

OT : there xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-18-2010 09:56 AM
Henvar Offline

Hahaha nice one

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
10-18-2010 09:58 AM
Hiroishime Offline

you want lv 7/10 SW

^____________________________^ /derp
10-18-2010 10:06 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

I suggest dropping LoV entirely. Better off maxing bolts than that, since it's a relatively weak spell given all the other options available.

Edit: Plus, JT will do more to frozen characters than LoV (if I remember correctly).

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2010 02:06 PM by Corporal.)
10-18-2010 02:05 PM
{*-Schnitzel-*} Offline

well it depends if ur going for good parties or pvp but as for good parties i would suggest getting +8 or 9 isp so u can do 3 man parties since a decent priest can priest for an hour off 3-4 blue pots/fish if they keep magni up and wiz isn't making them spam heals. also i would suggest lowering icewall to 3 since it lasts long enough to isolate a hallway and tele necro/bee which i believe is where u will spend most of ur time leveling. Fbolt 10 is great to have but not a must...i usually sg-fbolt-sg since u have free time between sg casts and dont have amp as a wiz. its also more effective for killing single zombies lex-bolt-lex-bolt dead. lord of vermillion can be sacrificed since ice dun is relatively low level and low exp gain. I use level 1 just to stunlock a group of banshee and help in breaking if more than 3-4 , better than hd'ing 4 separate frozen banshees.

-ko'- = 99/70 loser wizard
needlework =98/68 lame priest
-hypertension- = 98/67 pushover sniper
snax =96/63(i think) why did i make this clown
-nobody- 85/42 the one day i'll trans you sage ><
Capt. K'nuckles = 96/66 the most pathetic champion
-tempest- = 95/63 lazy lazy lazy
  YAY IZLDUDE!
10-27-2010 12:02 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

LoV is awesome in Ice Dungeon or in the custom Fairy Dungeon imo.??If the lvl 1 LoV does 25 hits, definitely take level 1 just cause you can one shot freaking Garden Keepers lol.??I ain't experienced in Wizzies though so don't take me too seriously.

Edit: Woops I n00bed and said Garden Watchers at first...those fatties are best downed with SG+JT combo with Wiz.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2010 01:49 PM by Aaronock.)
10-28-2010 01:48 PM
sadino Offline

Increase Spiritual Power is only worth if you use sp healers or if you're a hw and need it to open skills,leave it at level 1.

You seriously need safety wall,Fire Wall is only worth if you now how to do it vertical.

Frost Diver is clearly a mistake,stone curse is way better than that.If you have good parties your Storm Gust will be more than enough to freeze any target.

LoV is a understimated skill,it has nice use in WoE and is really nice for Siromas,for example.I always max it on my wizzies(not hw's).A good use of it on Siromas is to lure them droping items on the floor(1z arrows),so you can mob without them going aggro,and then you unleash LoV,it's kinda funny to watch.

Ice Wall is awesome but you don't need it lvl 10,7 is already good.

And give water ball lvl 5 a chance,it's awesome on Abyss Lake1.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2010 10:50 AM by sadino.)
10-29-2010 10:47 AM