Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oh, oh, oooh~!
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Oh, oh, oooh~!

Mulberry Wrote:The hatter provides an easy way to get all these special or custom headgears, especially without putting too much stress on the GMs.

There are a lot of headgears in RO, and it would take quite a long time to design and make quests for all the ones that lack that (and you would need to do it for all of them, because just selecting a few headgears for quests would be kind of unfair). Meanwhile, the hatter already exists, and it's easy to add something to him.

BUT the downside to the hatter is his randomness. You will almost NEVER get what you want out of the old bastard. The more hats he has, the less likely you are to get what you want out of him simply because he has a larger variety of JUNK to give you.

Sure, the hatter may be an Easy quest, but you have to do it thousands upon thousands of times to even get anywhere. Tedious Quest is Tedious

Also,??a couple of the hatter hats have already had their official quests Implemented~
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2011 08:37 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-21-2011 08:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fabre Offline
Novangel

RE: Oh, oh, oooh~!

i alos believe that alot of the hats should be removed from hatters list. atleast idk half of the useless stuff that no one wants. or even better yet, maybe the hatter list should be halved between hatter and an underground hatter guy, or a slum lord hatter guy in the bad part of town of lightz. and you could add more cards to the different hatter guys lists. even hw could be used for a slum lord hatter guy, after all hed probably have most of the crap. evn if hatter quest got harder or even more expencive it would be worth it if you actually had a chance at somethig decent or good.
just my opinions.
luvs

"Lady" Fabre, and the house of Luvs.
WS-96, LK-96, SL-97,
Wzd-89, Sge-93, HP-96,
Chmp-90, Rge-94, arch-96,
(@who2 fabre) if you need help with something.
http://www.pandoraonline.net/support/
^short cut,for support ticket^
03-21-2011 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cookiemunstr Offline
Cookie Theif

Mulberry Wrote:The hatter provides an easy way to get all these special or custom headgears, especially without putting too much stress on the GMs.

There are a lot of headgears in RO, and it would take quite a long time to design and make quests for all the ones that lack that (and you would need to do it for all of them, because just selecting a few headgears for quests would be kind of unfair). Meanwhile, the hatter already exists, and it's easy to add something to him.

Ahh. This is true...
If I knew how I'd halp.
Ok

I don't want the GMs to feel alone and so busybusy.
Kissy

Cherry on Top | CookieChan |
Extra Whipped Cream | Rainbow Sprinkles | Killer Cupcake
| Vanilla Extract |

[Image: BRIGADE.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2011 12:36 PM by Cookiemunstr.)
03-21-2011 12:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cookiemunstr Offline
Cookie Theif

Fabre Wrote:i alos believe that alot of the hats should be removed from hatters list. atleast idk half of the useless stuff that no one wants.??or even better yet, maybe the hatter list should be halved between hatter and an underground hatter guy, or a slum lord hatter guy in the bad part of town of lightz.??and you could add more cards to the different hatter guys lists. even hw could be used for a slum lord hatter guy, after all hed probably have most of the crap.??evn if hatter quest got harder or even more expencive it would be worth it if you actually had a chance at somethig decent or good.
just my opinions.
luvs

Thas what I thought.
Ok

It makes headgear collecting a little more funs.
And killing so many things will make leveling more tolerable.
S'win, win.
Love

Cherry on Top | CookieChan |
Extra Whipped Cream | Rainbow Sprinkles | Killer Cupcake
| Vanilla Extract |

[Image: BRIGADE.jpg]
03-21-2011 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply