Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about a reset?
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
RE: What about a reset?
I'll answer to that another time, when say I haven't been working on the server for over 12 hours. I'm affraid I would be rude if I answered now.

*trying to be zen* -_-
01-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 96
I'l answer to it then:

The GMs had and always will have the last word, and it is in our beleif that Dual Clienting should be turned off for the good of the server. Try and have fun as what the game is really, an MMORPG made for partying and having fun.
~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
01-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Find Reply
F Mortal Offline
Super Saiyan Tweety

Threads: 9
GM-Mystra Wrote:I'l answer to it then:

The GMs had and always will have the last word, and it is in our beleif that Dual Clienting should be turned off for the good of the server. Try and have fun as what the game is really, an MMORPG made for partying and having fun.

At least someone here thinks like m.. this game ought to be played with your friends, it's not a single player game!

About the poll for DC... oh well, unfortunately democracy doesn't show what's better for ppl, but what's easier...
There's never been hope, only the fool's hope.
Gandalf, the White

When 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not.
Yoda

Heroes fade and die, but Legends are forever!
Achiles (thx Auron)
01-13-2007, 11:56 PM
Find Reply
Sync Offline
The Tempest

Threads: 3
before everyone assumes too much she said a month and then we will see what goes down plus they need time to prepare this thing too so its not gonna be like cut gl ppl were probably going to be notified of a date in advance.
01-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Find Reply
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Threads: 41
Squall Wrote:Why are we still even talking about DC? Answer me this pandora, did we or did we not already have a vote on dual clienting? If my memory serves me we already did and it was decided that dual clienting should be enabled. Was there a new vote where the majority of people decided to take it off? Icon_suprised If so could you please give me the link to that vote? If there was no new vote and the last one still stands, why are you taking away what we already voted for? Icon_evilIcon_evil

rofl.
[Image: seifer.jpg]
01-14-2007, 12:07 AM
Find Reply
silvanel Offline
Banned

Threads: 25
since dc was a thing that everybody could do , the only think im affraid , is that a minority of people who have more than 1 comp at home,will be able to dual client while others cant! Im not whining about that since im one of those with more than 1 comp,but i just think it wont be fair for some people.
01-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Find Reply
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Threads: 36
RE:??What about a reset?
silvanel Wrote:number 1: Have 1 creatorfor ad and 1 alchemist for brewing.
number 2: i easily have 90% rate on alchools.
number 3:then i have about 80% rate on bomb.
number 4: acid are easy.
number 5: creator lvl from mvp which die in less than 10 sec.
number 6:just gimme 1 sec between your 2 pneuma and your dead.
number 7:dont waste your AD on a hunter.
number 8: AD The damn priest.
number 9:100 total int is way more than enough on a creator build.
number 10: I just wasted 1 min of my life.

1. Well, I suppose that works if you want to level an alchemist to 99 twice. Seems kind of redudant.
2 and 3. What calculator do you use? The one I was using had the site go down.
4. My point was more the tediousness. I never said it was hard per-say. I'd even argue that getting to 99 isn't hard at all, just tedious.
5. You can, if you feel like hunting up the materials that often.
6. Good priests won't let that happen. Trust me, it's annoying. =oP I've even had some pneuma, cast another before the other ends and walk next into the other one. And one AD won't do it normally either.
7 and 8. mostly obvious
9. Yeah.
10. Me too.

And yes, the thread was originally about reset and DC. I can't speak for everyone else, but I haven't responded to the reset half of the post because I don't see a need to. Pandora is very adamant about not having a reset, and I full heartedly agree with that decision and her reasoning. I have nothing to add to it.
01-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Threads: 82
yea your right on that silv.

And as for the hole Acid bomb thing...I think that if theres anything to complain about its a a 99 str edp build >_>. its way easier to get poison bottles then getting acid bottles. hell we get some killing a monster at bios. For the time and patience it takes to level a creator i find his skills are just right. and yes an MVP can go down really fast.

You could just level one yourself if you wanted to but its ALOT of work and your probably to lazy like me Icon_razz

I say people should really just stop complaining about classes (except for swordys... to strong >_> Icon_razz) cose every class has a weakness to an other. Its just the way of balance :O

and as for DC wel, you all know im against it. Iff Cessy Neo, Wand, me, Gorium, Koko, Hitoo (didint forget to mention you this time Icon_wink) can do it with out Dcing then try it. iff its for the item transfer i understand but maybe the reason why you guys dont wanna try is becose your afraid?

just try it and see then yuo can whyne about it Icon_biggrin

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
01-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Find Reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

Threads: 144
My topic was about a discussion around a reset, not dual clienting.Icon_evil
IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
01-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Find Reply
jman212 Offline

Threads: 3
Well for the record we have 5 comps here at home..3 laptops 2 desktops..and i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters...so if my priest is caught following another one of my characters around on seals map im not botting nor dual clienting or computering or w/e (iuhuh48638) but its my other brother or sister? Icon_suprised The world may never Know.Icon_razz
IGetMoney~LoA Forever.
[Image: LoAcopy.jpg]
01-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Find Reply