Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Corrupt a Wish! Game
Gocanaroj Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Corrupt a Wish! Game
Granted. All movies are now produced by Michael Bay. Unfortunately, his compulsive pyromania in every movie has caused him to destroy all movie sets in the world. He tries to find a solution by the old saying, fighting fire with fire, which creates a layer of molten rock over the surface of the earth. All humans are forced to live underwater, where the heat cannot be felt.

I wish I could solve complex issues.
Chars:
BelieverBoy - 99/70 Champion
Refined - 99/70 Whitesmith
Gocanaroj - 99/70 High Priest
Solario - 98/50 Soul Linker
Auroris - 99/70 Professor
Fortified - 99/70 Paladin
Elemental Sentinel - 99/50 Sage
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

1 Corinthians 13:8 - Love Never Fails!
05-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Threads: 3
Granted, you now are the most capable problem solver known to man, because of this you are very valuable, which means you are also very vulnerable. This once "ability" has now become a curse in your life, whenever someone has an issue, they come to you, whenever someone has a question, they come to you; It is almost too much to bear. One day you decide that enough is enough, you are no longer going to solve the problems of the world, but unfortunately the people did not like this. They begin a riot on your home, it lasts for hours until they finally break in. They say if you cannot solve their problems they want you gone, so they shun you from the town. Now, alone, marked as an outcast... You wander.

I wish I never *had* to sleep
Guild: Orion

Characters:
Amaziah - 99/70 Assassin Cross
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
HopeBringer - 99/70 Clown
ZeProfessor - 99/70 Professor
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

[Image: Avatar-sig-trans.png]
05-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

Threads: 98
Granted, you never sleep. Everyone is in an eternal sleep, except for you.. You become extremely lonely as you are in a world where nothing is awake, except you. You've run out of movies to see, books to read, because there's no one awake to make more happen, even the animals aren't around. The sky is even asleep, so it's eternally night, without sunlight all plantlife that should be thriving dies off. You eventually commit suicide. When you die, the world wakes up and then due to you taking so long to off yourself, they die of starvation. You murdered everything because of your wish.

I wish I was a ninja.
[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
05-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Find Reply
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Granted, you now lurk in the shadows for all of eternity, never once having a close moment with a friend, a lover, a family member. You live your life vicariously through all of the people that you stalk, but there is an emptiness in your heart because you know you will never experience such joy. Life continues on this way for many years, you watch as they live, you long for what you know you can never have. The only way you find to cope with this nightmare is to kill the ones that make you most jealous. As you continue your life this way, the hole becomes only wider and wider until you can't take it anymore. You then commit suicide... and no one ever knew.

I wish I could go invisible at will.

Characters:
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

05-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Find Reply
Gocanaroj Offline

Granted. Unfortunately your will power runs out, and you stay invisible. You attempt to fix this by dumping an entire bucket of paint on your body, which goes terribly awry as you forgot to close your mouth and ingested an enormous amount of toxic paint. You reach for the phone to call the one person you know can save you - your veterinarian - but as you go to dial the numbers, your fingers cover the phone with paint, which seeps into the phone and destroys the electronics. In a final attempt to save yourself, you light your house on fire to send a smoke signal in the air. This triggers all of the water sprinklers in the house, which wash your body off, just as you lose consciousness. At last, the fire department arrives at your house. Upon seeing nobody there, they say "Must have been an accident"

I wish I could create clouds.
Chars:
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

05-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Find Reply
Angeleyes Offline

Granted. You become master of the clouds; you have free reign to make any shape, color, size, and type of cloud that your heart desires. However, as time goes on, you become so preoccupied with your new ability that you soon realize you've created far too many. In a freak accident, they all begin to release water at once. In this deluge, the Earth's water rises to a dangerously high level. Now in a frantic panic, you attempt to erase your clouds, only to realize that you never wished for the ability to destroy those you create. You then climb a hill to the highest peak and begin to shout to those below, in hopes that they will hear and join you in safety. To your surprise, everyone hears, scrambling to the hill. The rain stops. Amidst the celebration, your joy soon turns to sorrow as you realize that it was too late - everything beneath has already been submerged in water, laying it to waste. What began as an innocent desire has now turned to a nightmare. The reality of it all begins to haunt you; in your despair, you do a canon ball off the hill - plummeting to your death.

I wish I could be a dog.
Icon_biggrin Characters:

Angeleyes - High Priest
Peaceful Harmony - Dancer
Angelic Symphony - Hunter
Asurangel - Monk
Hophophoppity - Novice

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
05-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Find Reply
Gocanaroj Offline

Granted. You become a beautiful, tiny-legged, fat pug. Your nose is perfectly smashed into your face, and you take 100 steps to walk to the end of the walkway. Off in the distance, you see a wonderfully crunchy dog snack. Your eyes widen to twice their size, becoming too enormous even for a pug. You run as fast as you can to reach the snack, but as you finally reach within feet of it, you lose all strength and collapse on the floor. When you awaken, you cannot see the dog snack, and begin your long journey home. As you pass what feels like 100 feet from your starting zone, you pass out again due to exhaustion. Finally, you awaken, and decide that that was enough playing in the back yard for one day.

I wish I could paint
Chars:
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 10:24 PM by Gocanaroj.)
05-17-2015, 10:22 PM
Find Reply
Amaziah Offline
~Stuff And Things~

Granted, you now have the ability to paint the most beautiful paintings. Unfortunately, you believe they are the only paintings that should ever exist. You then go on an arson rampage and burn every picture you see that is not yours. After that work is finished, you then decide that you should be the only painter to live, so you set out on a quest to kill every painter that lives. With each new tragedy you hear a voice in your head, louder and louder, until it is blaring in your mind. You decide that it has gone too far, so you take off your ear in hopes to silence the voice. It is then that you realize... You're Vincent Van Gogh.

I wish I owned a mansion.

Characters:
ZeNinja - 99/70 Ninja
ZeWizard - 99/50 Wizard

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 04:42 PM by Amaziah.)
05-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Find Reply
Gocanaroj Offline

Granted. You inherit a mansion passed down through the ages. The mansion is a marvelous work of beauty. As you search the rooms in the mansion, you discover an enormous kitchen, filled with an unimaginable amount of cook-ware. You also discover an incredible master bedroom, with a bed that could fit 20 dogs on it. One room catches your eye; once you enter, you see a massive concert room. In the back, you hear a band practicing for your daily performance. The beat is familiar... and as you approach, you hear unmistakable lyrics: "Never gonna give you up". The mansion is sold within the day.

I wish I owned a chocolate factory.
Chars:
Yobreveileb - 99/50 Monk

05-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Find Reply
Angeleyes Offline

Granted. You own the finest chocolate factory in all the lands. Business is booming, and all seems to be going smoothly with this only being your 3rd year open. You aid all of your employees in the making of the chocolate each day - enjoying the delicious aroma, but never daring to sneak a taste, with the chance of someone seeing you being too great. You continue on, fighting the growing urge to indulge. You think to yourself, "I'm the owner; no one will think anything of it...just one little taste." Reaching for your prey, you pinch a tiny sliver and begin to om nom. Engrossed in sweet bliss, you hardly realize that you've begun to choke. This catches the attention of everyone around. Rushing to your rescue, an employee begins to perform the heimlich maneuver. You heave and heave as the chocolate wriggles loose. Finally, it breaks free and shoots across the room at extreme velocity, hitting another employee in the head. You run to their side making sure they're okay, and realize they've now entered a coma. This forces you to close down your beloved factory. All of this, because you wanted one little piece of chocolate.

I wish I had a green thumb.
Icon_biggrin Characters:

Angeleyes - High Priest
Peaceful Harmony - Dancer
Angelic Symphony - Hunter
Asurangel - Monk
Hophophoppity - Novice

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart" - Helen Keller
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 10:58 PM by Angeleyes.)
05-17-2015, 10:57 PM
Find Reply