Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestions/opinion swt i dunno._.
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

Threads: 49
suggestions/opinion swt i dunno._.
this is just a suggestion but umm after observing this recent woe & listening to some arguments, i think certain commands such as @duel and trading with someone during woe should be forbidden. it gets in the way of the person receiving such requests from woeing (likewise similar to the effects of icewall). im not sure how far the rules of this server extend to these issues, but if the GM team can take this issue into consideration that would be greatly appreciated. thank u for ur time :3~

ps: this is not a thread where ppl can start ranting/whining so please refrain from doing so. thanks in advance~
[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
08-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
RE: suggestions/opinion swt i dunno._.
Can't do anything about the @duel, but you can write /notrade to make sure you don't get traded.

Most of the time when I've seen it happen it was not intentional. If someone is doing it on purpose please report it, it's of course not acceptable to trade someone during woe to make them lose time.
08-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Find Reply
Kyouhei Offline
Banned

Threads: 8
+1

Such acts in WoE should be forbidden, especially since in WoE every second of action matters. Obviously if someone deals you while your fighting you become immoblie and cant respond until you press cancel. Same should go for duel since it can be distracting. Same should go for warp blocking.

08-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Find Reply
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

Threads: 49
ah thank u for the advice with the /notrade suggestion, however since the @duel issue cant be solved in the same manner, should we just screenshot those "occurences" if they happen during woe and just let the GMs handle it later?
[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
08-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Since the duel cannot be accidental, unlike the trade, yes you should.
08-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Find Reply