Poll: Which of the following apply?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male; only has only male characters
50.48%
106 50.48%
Female; has only female characters
20.95%
44 20.95%
Male; has female characters
21.43%
45 21.43%
Female; has male characters
7.14%
15 7.14%
Total 210 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
Kyriel Offline
The High School Kid

Threads: 4
RE: Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
The majority of what I have read about females playing male characters is to "evade [perverts/etc...]"

I'm offended.

No "it's a joke"?

I would play a female character if I had an excessively funny joke revolving around it, for roleplaying in some.....way.....I have no examples of that right now....or if I found the the male version of that class to be creepy. Like priest. He squats.

I also find it odd that some people find sex appeal in this game....well to some degree, but not anything exploitable....it's pretty much all in words.

But then I'd be scared.

Please don't scare me.

as long as this argument is concerned, Male Lord Knight FTW!
I'm not crazy.
I'm "sanity impaired"
I swear it.
01-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
I dunno, I just play male characters cause I want to.
And I wanted a cute widdle babeh bard...but that's beside the point ^_^
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

01-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Find Reply
The Many Kira's Offline
~Caelestis~

Threads: 8
lol Funny that most crossdressers are guys. -_-
01-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Find Reply
Hollybee Offline
Drifting petal

Threads: 0
I tend to be more drawn to playing female characters than males. Female characters tend to be cuter and have nicer clothing, hair, and accessories. Plus, I'm a female in real life, and I kind of view my character as a representation of myself in the games I play. It's hard for me to start a game as a male character and feel any sort of connection to it.

I've never really had a big problem with in-game perverts hitting on me. I mean, it's happened, but from what I've seen over the years, all genders are at risk. I've played other games where my guy friends playing guy characters were hit on by other guys (playing both male and female characters) all the time. Laugh
[Image: hollybeeknight.jpg]
01-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Find Reply
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

Threads: 20
From what I have gathered, a lot of boys like to play girl characters on a variety of games, possibly because they are attracted to girls, and think they look nicer.

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
01-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Find Reply
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

Threads: 22
RE:??Crossdressers of heRO o_O;
Cloudy-Chan Wrote:
From what I have gathered, a lot of boys like to play girl characters on a variety of games, possibly because they are attracted to girls, and think they look nicer.

that is such a bullshit answer to that. no.

The only reason my brother plays a female character is because genuine male people actually give you random crap if you do. Otherwise he needs a damned good reason to play a female character (for example, in mass effect, he made a female so he could make the starcraft ghost character)

>_>... uh, yeah, that being said, I'm a female with some male characters.
Hi, don't whisper me please.
01-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Find Reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
actually, Not everyone is your brother Rhino, but true I do play female characters for sex appeal and those free items are just a bonus that I can exploit anytime by making new characters with names outside of my naming scheme pretending "who the crap is this Okama of which you speak?" as long as I don't find them too whorish. Only on select classes (i.e. proffessor) do I find a look I would be proud to play with using a male character =/
01-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Find Reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Threads: 148
for the last time the person controlling dyeabeetus is always a guy (sometimes me). stop flirting with us and blowing hearts. kthx.

that means no more flowers garu.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2008, 11:00 PM by teOx.)
01-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Find Reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Threads: 703
Kissy
01-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

Threads: 20
My boyfriend is a male (obviously) and he plays a lot of girl characters, Unreal tournament, Oblivion, baldurs gate, and soul calibur 2...not such a "bullshit" answer if you ask me,
your brother is probably either not at a mature age or doesn't express that he thinks they look nice, or perhaps he doesn't care, because your brother is a male doesn't mean that you should label every male as the same.
I have a few males characters myself, yes because I think they are cute. maybe you shouldn't blow an oppinion out of proportion. it is after all just an oppinion. Icon_smile
[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2008, 09:04 AM by Cloudy-Chan.)
01-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Find Reply