Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crime & Punishment
n3xus Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Crime & Punishment
GM-Loki Wrote:there's been a change in those regards Ok

oh? awesome thanks!

cucu, this thread has nothing to do with u. my original posts were aimed at certain processes. i shouldn't have answered your posts and gotten off-topic. gnite.
[Image: asdfnx.jpg]
03-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Find
Sephiroth! Offline
One Winged Angel

Threads: 31
Woah woah woah, that's unfair. I just now realized Fainn was deleted. I didn't know what it meant, I just saw it on a name generator. I also gave 3 other names if that one wasn't suitable, so whats up with this crap? You say I had on emore chance, you could have selected another name if that one wasn't any good Aki...
Virkun- 98/69 Professor
Rhyzu- 93/50 Crusader
Arthion- 93/63 High Priest
Michael Jackson- 77/50 Bard
Stuntin'- 80/** Monk
03-09-2008, 03:17 AM
Find
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Threads: 61
you guys shouldnt post venom at cucu like you do .. he isnt the one that got LoA in so much trouble yet you act like he is. LoA got LoA in trouble .. grr im asked to hold back so i will.
[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
03-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Website Find
Wired Offline
Banned

Threads: 5
Sephiroth! Wrote:Woah woah woah, that's unfair. I just now realized Fainn was deleted. I didn't know what it meant, I just saw it on a name generator. I also gave 3 other names if that one wasn't suitable, so whats up with this crap? You say I had on emore chance, you could have selected another name if that one wasn't any good Aki...

Wow... If that name, was choosen ok over some other names too... then why was the char deleted...
03-09-2008, 03:21 AM
Find
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

Wired Wrote:
Sephiroth! Wrote:Woah woah woah, that's unfair. I just now realized Fainn was deleted. I didn't know what it meant, I just saw it on a name generator. I also gave 3 other names if that one wasn't suitable, so whats up with this crap? You say I had on emore chance, you could have selected another name if that one wasn't any good Aki...

Wow... If that name, was choosen ok over some other names too... then why was the char deleted...

silv you cheated and as a gm as that so dont act innocent .. i love you to death but thats the cold hard facts
03-09-2008, 03:23 AM
Website Find
Wired Offline
Banned

Threads: 5
ShadesOfBlue Wrote:
Wired Wrote:

silv you cheated and as a gm as that so dont act innocent .. i love you to death but thats the cold hard facts

What does this shit has to do in this topic. Im wondering why that char was deleted that is all. there doesnt seems to be any apparent reason beside rash decisions taken whitout having gathered Infos before hand(same goes for my ban right now which Im still waiting Answers.
03-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Find
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

Threads: 148
anak you idiot stop posting irrelevant stuff Icon_razz.

seph Wrote:Woah woah woah, that's unfair. I just now realized Fainn was deleted. I didn't know what it meant, I just saw it on a name generator. I also gave 3 other names if that one wasn't suitable, so whats up with this crap? You say I had on emore chance, you could have selected another name if that one wasn't any good Aki...

O____O.......wowwwww thats heavy.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 03:35 AM by teOx.)
03-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Find
Kiki Offline
♥iCutie♥

Threads: 49
ShadesOfBlue Wrote:you guys shouldnt post venom at cucu like you do .. he isnt the one that got LoA in so much trouble yet you act like he is. LoA got LoA in trouble .. grr im asked to hold back so i will.
cucu played his part well. enough said. if u nid to lash out then u can feel free to take it to pms with me. ill be more than willing to listen and respond accordingly :3
[Image: myfirstsigcopy-1.png][Image: Love-comment-100.gif]
♥ ♡ ღ
(ign: Lacus Clyne ღ Kuran Juuri ღ Haine-chan ღ Baby Olivia)
03-09-2008, 03:55 AM
Find
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

Threads: 63
This is the reason why I stayed away from heRO. Too many rules. Too many problems. Ridiculous. Thinking
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 04:11 AM by Blu3Tig3r.)
03-09-2008, 04:08 AM
Find
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

ShadesOfBlue Wrote:
Wired Wrote:

silv i know its about he new legit chr but why the hell did you cheat in the first place!! thats what makes me mad about that .. your such a nice helpfull person as far as the rest of this topic i completely forgot what it was about.

KIKI you know my name .. pm me i dont know yours. lil reira or something like that .. ill listen but unless you can back it up iono how much i can believe.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2008, 04:18 AM by ShadesOfBlue.)
03-09-2008, 04:15 AM
Website Find