• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power of Nobles Questioned
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Threads: 18
RE:????Power of Nobles Questioned
Slyph123 Wrote:
TheAbyss Wrote:
GM-Ayu Wrote:OOC: I think most people know that when they see "OOC" once every 3 posts
Well maybe some newbies dont know what that means, like they didn't read what Panda said Icon_suprised

Not to mention the fact that this is in the roleplay forums....
Umm... It's in the chronicals of heRO's secion? Not everybody immediately translates that to roleplay. What is wrong with this server anyway? I say one thing to clarify for people who are reading this and might be confused, and I get flamed. It's not the first time this has happened either.
Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
06-18-2008, 03:52 AM
Find Reply
Slyph123 Away
In Awesomsox Camp for 4 weeks, GTFOOMHB!

Threads: 3
RE: Power of Nobles Questioned
Who says i'm flaming you. Just stating a fact. Don't take everything so harshly.
Slyph 9x/5x Siroma Slayer Sage
[Image: ac89caih2.gif]
[Image: b060d8ck9.gif]
06-18-2008, 04:22 AM
Find Reply
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Threads: 71
Simple I refuse to allow this country to be ruled by whoever can pay off enough gold to our corrupted, gold lustful King. The Rich have all of the power in this nation and it has to stop. The Revolution are fighting for equal rights between all citizens of Rune Midguard and that our corrupted King can be dethroned so equality can be restored and that our country will be run by those most Skilled to do so.
[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-18-2008, 06:37 AM
Find Reply
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Threads: 27
You fool!

We provided the King with our hard earned zeny to help this kingdom. Do you think the King puts all that in his personal pocket? How do you think the city repairs are funded? And the schools? And church? And so many other things it would be too long to list. What have YOU done to help this kingdom and its people? Oh you started a rebellion.. wow...

How have we "oppressed" you? You still didn't state it. We had a monarchy before the King decided to ennoble us. The kingdom is as fine now as it was then, if not better!

"fighting for equal rights between all citizens" what rights have we deprived you of? Enlighten us. So you don't get a say in how the kingdom is run, big deal. Do you think everyone in Arunafelz and Schwarzwald get a say in how their nations are run? If fact, if everyone had a say in things you know what it would be called? Anarchy!

You're just a poor jealous schmuck.

Baroness Tiya
Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
06-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Find Reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Threads: 32
(OOC: Quik and his confusion made me think that heRO should have "Roleplay Server" in it's description on RMS.)

We were happy happy before Mr. Fates came into the picture with his propaganda. Now people are suddenly angry because they don't slow down to realize that Fates' cause is little more than a lie and a fit of jealousy.

As for his supporters, they are no more than people who can't think for themselves nor see the truth. I feel sorry for you.

I may be a commoner myself, but unlike a lot of you I see this for what is really is. An utterly useless disturbance to all of our lives. This nonsense needs to stop now before blood is shed and people are thrown in prison.
I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist

06-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Find Reply
TheAbyss Offline
Stealer of Glory

Threads: 18
OOC: You people are hopeless -_- *reffering to Lin and Slyph*

Baroness Tina... poor naive Baroness Tina... It's ironic that you state the reason we are deprived or rights. We don't have any say in our country, the country that we have held so close to our hearts. We, the people (not to start sounding like the Declaration of Independence.. or Bill of Rights, whichever one thats in) ARE the kingdom. Whats a ruler with nothing to rule? We are your power, we are your kingdom, yet you treat us like nothing more than peasants. While you Nobles froth in your wealth and power that we have provided you with, do we get a share of the fortune? There are many struggling in Rune-Midgard to simply buy a Helm [1] for protection! Yet, these people cannot help themselves, because they cannot afford a helm, how on Earth would they get their hands on gold to donate and be Nobalized so they can CHANGE things. The economic scale has been tipped in your favor for long enough.
Linnea, its also Ironic how you call us jealous, when in fact you are the wanna-be trying to fit in with the nobles. You try and support the nobles in hope that maybe they will give you a share in their riches, that they will give you a title. It's not gonna happen. They are too consumed and happy with their wealth that they will throw aside any ally if they so much as hint to wanting a part of the wealth. They are greedy. You speak of ignorance in hope that people will follow you and protect the nobles to keep the kingdom as is, because you think that maybe, MAYBE you'll get a reward for setting the kingdom back the way it was. You won't.
Quik 8x/5x Assasin-Cross
[Image: a5bda3vx3.gif]
Go Here
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea... Warriors¥
"50% of marriages end in divorce. The other 50%, end in death"
06-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Find Reply
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Threads: 27
Feel free to move to Arunafelz if you feel the grass is greener on the other side. I for one liked this kingdom as it was before being noble and I still do.

I earned my fortune with hard work, are you too lazy to do the same? Or are you just bad at managing your economy? I heard rumors that you are indebted to mr. Slyph. Why should you have a say in how things are run if you can't even take care of your own business. I'm happy to give some of my zeny to the kingdom so it can be fairly redistributed with intelligence. Why would I go and give it to beggars, if people want a helm, or anything else for that matter, they should work for it.

You and Angel are so prejudiced, now suddenly just because we're noble you label us. You know nothing about me, you're making wrong assumptions out of nothing, you wanna start uproar out of thin air and misjudgments, that's what Linnea is talking about and you're not even listening.

Baroness Tiya
Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
06-18-2008, 01:24 PM
Find Reply
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Threads: 205
[OOC]
Quote:Baroness Tina... poor naive Baroness Tina...

Tina.. lol xD Dead or Alive anyone? LaughLaugh

[/OOC]

Nobles did step on the revolters rights. Imagine how many Nobles are there now. Let's assume a minimum of 10. 10 nobles x 25mil (For 50 gold bullion) = 250mil MINIMUM. Some Nobles donated more than 50. Why did we give it to the king and not them? We should give them our zeny so instead of sitting in Pront doing nothing all day but whining about their crappy gears and empty pockets, they can sit in Pront doing nothing all day but chit chatting with fancy gears.

Some people will whine no matter what you do. We offered them peaceful talks and they turned it down. We will prove to the public that the Nobles are doing nothing to harm them. It is the Rebels that want blood shed and trying to assassinate the King. But once Fates and his rebelion army harm a single hair of any Noble, things will change. Things will change a lot.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008, 02:07 PM by Bloody.)
06-18-2008, 02:03 PM
Find Reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

Threads: 32
I don't need riches or rewards to make me happy, nor do I have any desire for a title.

I'm just seeing this for what it really is.
I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist

06-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Find Reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
Hmmm, I have such a difficulty with words sometimes, but Baroness Tiya and Count Bloody have made certain to say what was needed much better than I.

We did work hard, many of you knew us well before nobility. I know that Mr. Slyph and Mr. Fates have asked of me for help before, and I provided it, but now they turn on me and others and state that we are terrible, greedy, and many other adjectives I do not need to mention here.

I agree with Baroness Tiya in that other countries in our world are not in the best of conditions. Look at the city of Lighthalzen, they actually make it so rich and poor cannot even see each other. Rachel in the Arunafeltz region also has problems with class and social status in that mixed marriages are not allowed. YET, we nobles here in Rune Midgard converse freely with you, allow you to marry us despite possible gaps between us, and so many opportunities given to you. This troubles me more than anything else, you all who wish to start a rebellion are simply spreading propaganda and looking for a fight. You have no idea how to create a great government, as you would be providing those ideas to the table instead of stating the same blanket states over and over again about "unjustness" or "unfairness." I find it fair enough the king has given us all an opportunity to rise up in society, I know of no other place like that in all of our world.

In other words, I am proud to have migrated from Yuno to Prontera in this day and age, I never could have made a better decision.
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2008, 02:23 PM by Aaronock.)
06-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Find Reply