Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Leveling Compendium
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: The Leveling Compendium

Honestly I trained in Moscovia from late 50s to Early 70s. I recommend if in the 50s go with a party with at least 1 healer. Everything else is pretty much the same as Sins. For 30ish-40 I would recommend Party mob Wolves. I haven't found a decent place to train after 70 and have been at this level for like three days now.

If any more experienced Rogue players are on.../help;

p.s. Moscovia, bring Fire element daggers.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 12:21 PM by Snowhawk.)
11-25-2008 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Dagger Rogue me at around the 70's was tackling Hill Winds and Siromas. Earth and Wind Damascuses are great! You can probably start Byalan 5 in the later 70's for some wicked easy exp if you got decent flee and wind dama. Just take some healing items as you're going to get hit from time to time. Make sure to hide well from Strouf's lightning bolts too as they kind of hurt at that low a level. Backstab trick works too on killing the mermen pretty quick (you walk behind them and hit with back stab and repeat).

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-25-2008 02:18 PM
SyaoranShadow Offline
- = x = -

i hate strouf for 2 element skill (waterball and lightning bolt)
hurt in both ways..
use water wings get hurt by lightning
use wind wings get hurt by waterball

but still byalan s a good place to lvl Icon_wink

Need A Great Clown for Woe/leveling? click me!!
11-25-2008 02:25 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Wind wings actually is good, you will cut down waterball dmg a good bit still ^_^
If you can manage to, you can always hide+raid to try knocking them all out of casting!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-25-2008 02:30 PM
Ailieron Offline
Lone Wanderer

Any idea's where to level a 7x Gunslinger? Pistol type

Xeno Ailieron: 7x/5x Gunslinger

[Image: 4th-Siggy.jpg]
11-26-2008 05:06 AM
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

Go with either geographers for a slightly more safe leveling spot even though their exp is somewhat lower at 7x as compared to before. If you want to take a risk, try comodo field 2 with seals. They can kill you in about 3 hits if they get too close so use the gunslingers range to your advantage and rapid shower like heck until its dead. There is also a house on the beach area that you can sit and usually there are no seals there or you can go up the stairs and sit to recover sp. Ragglers at 7x shouldn't do too much damage and you can kill with just normal attacks. The mobster there is the est exp even though theres only one at a time there.

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
11-26-2008 02:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ling Offline
You know all you need to...

For priests from lvl 70-99 you can lvl on anubises with Turn Undead. They're located on sphinx floor 4. Make sure to have teleport on hotkeys so when you run into minorouses, pasanas, etc. you can get away. ALWAYS HAVE ANUBIS SILENCED they have sonic blow which does like 5k dmg, so unless you have like super equips, keep 'em silenced.

See the Pwnage, Fear the Pwnage, Taste the Pwnage

Yotaku IV 95/50 Baby Bard
Yotaku VII 97/50 Hunter
11-29-2008 03:53 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

i as a monk level on anubis, but what i think is more important is not lex div but rather offensive bless...

what's more, lex div is not 100% chance if i'm not mistaken, but offensive bless always works (at least for me it always does)...

-w-
11-29-2008 09:48 AM
Erbmon Offline
Little Timi

I agree whit #4 but i go shouth einbroch and star whit popos wen i change job just and then metalings.. whit a mage cast the max leveled bolt you have and go out of screen wen metaling stops chasing you enter again and recast it...
wen i get 60 dex ~ whit archer or 60 int ~ "fixesd i mean 55+5 or so on" i go north einbroch and kill geos whit archer use charge arrow to push clustered geos and kill 1 on 1 whit mage you can do taht if you have firewall it push it too.

To #53 y leveled a crusha till 99 in x5 server and whit a panti+undershirt and a wind lance you can do it easy. ther are not much of it on byb 4 and mermans dont touch you, you get enough food to heal, the dangerus stuff is taht they freaze you, but lvl 95+ you stand the damage whit a knight character if not just wing if he cast a??water skill and you can't interupt.

And for hi-end on agi character I really recomend to go anubis whit a armor whit evil druid, or if reborn kill banshees and zombies on first lvl of cursed abbey.

Ussefull stuff for leveling.
-Cremy card (for character whit medium hi sp and no strg, Alows you to use teleport lvl1 wheigh for whings 0 Thx! xD)
-Vitata card (alows you to use healing lvl 1, very usefull for int characters, but wear it off after use all skills cost 25%+ sp wen wearing it)

Hope it helps some 1 and Sorry for mi terrible english skill (i'm from spain).
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2009 05:44 PM by Erbmon.)
01-13-2009 05:31 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

oh my god... I keep forgetting to update this thread. Well, with how little work I do at work I think I'll have time next week to give this whole thread a major. Thanks for continuing to contribute even while I've been too lazy to do anything about it.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
01-16-2009 12:01 AM