Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Suggestion nobody seems to understand.
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: Good Suggestion nobody seems to understand.

777LuCKY Wrote:Mr.Snipes has been here for a long time and hasnt caused any problems.

I'm sorry, I beg to differ, he's been very insulting, specially in game, either thru PM or in town. He's been a jerk to many players AND most GMs. We've received numerous complaints about him.

In a way, maybe we are "forcing" a good attitude, like you say it, but we have rules and I find it natural that we try to have them respected on our server. Is society "forcing" an attitude of happy happiness by jailing criminals?

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-24-2006 09:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

RE: ??Good Suggestion nobody seems to understand.

777LuCKY Wrote:
GM-Boomy Wrote:there's a way to express your opinion. if you can't say it like an adult and with respect, I don't see why we should keep that kind of player, sorry. If he said his opinion without insulting/cursing, I think we would be more open minded than the current situation.

Well I think you all have a lynchmob mentality, Just leave him banned for a while and he WILL learn his lesson and APPRECIATE, GM-Boomy I think it is unfair of you to be DELETING his characters, you are a GM and can make characters level in a snap, but Mr.Snipes has been here for a long time and hasnt caused any problems. I saw this argument happen and they both could talk it out through PMs and just talking. Give Mr.Snipes a chance.

I wouldn't mind if Bard had taken it to PMs, but he hasn't. He's just found more ways to complain about the GMs and insult others. Either by making posts in old abanded threads, or making a new account after a ban and doing the same.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-24-2006 04:23 PM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

RE: ??Good Suggestion nobody seems to understand.

Sodo Wrote:
777LuCKY Wrote:
GM-Boomy Wrote:there's a way to express your opinion. if you can't say it like an adult and with respect, I don't see why we should keep that kind of player, sorry. If he said his opinion without insulting/cursing, I think we would be more open minded than the current situation.

Well I think you all have a lynchmob mentality, Just leave him banned for a while and he WILL learn his lesson and APPRECIATE, GM-Boomy I think it is unfair of you to be DELETING his characters, you are a GM and can make characters level in a snap, but Mr.Snipes has been here for a long time and hasnt caused any problems. I saw this argument happen and they both could talk it out through PMs and just talking. Give Mr.Snipes a chance.

I wouldn't mind if Bard had taken it to PMs, but he hasn't. He's just found more ways to complain about the GMs and insult others. Either by making posts in old abanded threads, or making a new account after a ban and doing the same.
You haven't exactly been very nice yourself...Personally i found some of your last posts very insulting, either the ones to my old guild or the ones to the people i know.
01-25-2006 09:30 AM