Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the @warp option
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

RE: the @warp option

I'm lazy too, yet I walk more than I fwing... And @warp on this server will completely and utterly kill it. Completely. @warp removes the need for fwings, maps, walking and makes MvPing much much easier. And... It sucks. So yeah. Just thought I'd put my two cents in >.>

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
05-29-2009 02:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

It's not backseat moderating. The person who left the suggestion, as stupid as it was, has left the thread and now its free to be spammed. The only reason to keep it open is to allow it to be resurrected for someones future insult. Unless the GMs condone stupid ideas, mindless spam and redundant replies.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-29-2009 10:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

They do Ok

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
05-29-2009 11:43 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Cheesecake Wrote:It's not backseat moderating. The person who left the suggestion, as stupid as it was, has left the thread and now its free to be spammed. The only reason to keep it open is to allow it to be resurrected for someones future insult. Unless the GMs condone stupid ideas, mindless spam and redundant replies.

You are doing the very thing that you are "trying" to stop others from doing. Buried in the post, you just insulted the original poster to be stupid for making a fairly standard and harmless suggestion, as @warp is common in many private servers. The thread moved on and drawn a conclusion already, with everyone else moving on to other threads to slowly let this sink to the bottom. That is, until you keep posting to ask for close, then made this equally off topic post while taking a stab at the original poster.

I expect heRO community to be fairy capable to tell when a topic got an answer, and will just let a topic sink to the bottom by not posting. GMs shouldn't need to close every single topic just because "an answer" is given already (as you never know, posters may not be satisfied with a given answer, or may want to deal with a compromise or alternative suggestion, etc.)

Thread was fine before, but NOW I really have to give a general warning to this thread. Continue posting if you got new suggestions, compromises, or potential reasons why heRO should have @warp. Otherwise, move on to another thread and stop posting here.

05-29-2009 03:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Gomen~

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2009 03:17 PM by Cheesecake.)
05-29-2009 03:16 PM
akamaru516 Offline
Ruff

RE:??the @warp option

ShadowValentine Wrote:I'm lazy too, yet I walk more than I fwing... And @warp on this server will completely and utterly kill it. Completely. @warp removes the need for fwings, maps, walking and makes MvPing much much easier. And... It sucks. So yeah. Just thought I'd put my two cents in >.>

i didnt see it like that Icon_biggrin nvm i dont care any more

RONPC Wiz 92/50
I Dunno What To Be Sage 60/35

"I'm a ninja."
"No your not."
"See that?"
"See what?"
"Exactly."
05-29-2009 07:18 PM