Poll: Do you like the new season of Naruto?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Naruto quality...
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

RE: Naruto quality...

Gambit Wrote:Yo naruto is so bad now, i saw a scene where naruto had his clowns like running through a bunch of enemies, instead of having each clown do a different pose or something they were all in the exact same position...I coulda sworn i saw some glue from them copying and pasting the stuff on the screen.

XD Now that's how you know a company is going down. Kinda makes me think of that Family Guy skit where they make fun of Fox, and they lower the budget for the show. XD

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-26-2006 05:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

oops shadow clones* anyways yeah i remember that skit, but yeah they might as well have been clowns cause they looked hella funny to me
01-26-2006 01:28 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

XD Naruto always looks like a clown.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-27-2006 12:31 AM
Hiro Offline
HeRO's -Hitokiri- Member

RE:??Naruto quality...

Tenshi Wrote:The story line (apparently according to Kaede) is really getting bad and is becoming too much dragon ball ish...
No I'm more powerful because of this!
No that's not all! I can still do THIS!
Etc.. etc...

- Tenshi

Umm...Masashi Kishimoto, A.K.A. Naruto's Maker, got inspiration from Akira Toriyama, A.K.A. Dragon Ball's Maker, when he was a kid...i read the manga and Kishimoto said that himself...Icon_razz
06-17-2006 05:42 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Well, Dragonball was proly one of the worst anime i ever watched and i believe naruto is one of those animes that refuse to end (about up to 200 episodes i think or around there). All anime gets bad after they pass the 50 to 60 episodes mark, I personally never watch anime that has more than 60 episodes.

Kenshin was originally good, but after they start pulling plots out of thin air once they finished with the manga it starts falling downhill.

If you want to watch good anime, dont just go for the stereotype anime like dragonball and pokemon.
06-20-2006 12:25 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Rei Ayanami Wrote:Well, Dragonball was proly one of the worst anime i ever watched and i believe naruto is one of those animes that refuse to end (about up to 200 episodes i think or around there). All anime gets bad after they pass the 50 to 60 episodes mark, I personally never watch anime that has more than 60 episodes.

Kenshin was originally good, but after they start pulling plots out of thin air once they finished with the manga it starts falling downhill.

If you want to watch good anime, dont just go for the stereotype anime like dragonball and pokemon.

I couldn't agree more!

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-20-2006 04:56 PM
Reis Offline
Skyhigh

you should watch...full metal panic (all 3 seasons), GTO, One Piece, Ghost in the shell is pretty cool...Full metal Alchemist...hmm...Love Hina? XD

Dragonball was my favorite..til Z came out and refused to end XD
06-20-2006 05:54 PM
tickyhead Offline
Pirate at Heart

I agree with reis on One Piece, it's one of the few animes ever to actually get good AFTER the 60 episode mark. currently I'm up to about episode 192, (also, NEVER watch the dub, it will make your eyes and ears bleed) and it's still good. Seriously, there's character development and everything. The thing about OP is that some people just don't like it. It's one of those things where either you like it or you don't, and if you don't there isn't much that will change your mind...

The thing about long running animes that makes them so often attributed to DBZ is that they can only go so far on their characters' original power. After a while people start to get bored with a concept, no matter how great it might be, and at that point there's only two things you can do: wrap it up and end it, or add more shiney stuff and keep it going. It's kinda like bubblegum in that sense, the flavor wears out eventually and you can either spit it out and move on or add another piece, but if you keep adding pieces eventually the gum wad will be too big to chew, and you won't be able to enjoy it anyway.

I have no idea how bubblegum got into that, but it probably means I should stop...

Pirates make everything better.
06-21-2006 01:34 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

the original dragonball was not a bad anime, when they make "Z" it starts to begin to go down a downward spiral, it wasnt a sttep one at first but when they refuse to end it got flushed down the toilet.

However i do believe love hina was a good length and full metal panic was awesome. The fumoffu in between acts decently as a divider between the original and second raid, however the plot was too rushed for second raid, i prefer the original. It has more character development and makes me want to grab one of those paper fan thing and thwap sousuke myself. Icon_twisted

Alchemist was good, undeniably. Icon_cool

However anime like dragonball Z was horrible once it gets too long cos it gets repetitive, i mean goku finds that someone is screwing around and tries to take over the world and he tries to save the day, gets beaten up and then pulled some skill out of thin air and beats the enemy with a new attack or something of the like. and the plot repeats. Icon_evil

I know many anime has basicly the same concept, like kenshin and ninja scroll. But that technique only works if it eventually ends. Icon_mad

One anime that i have always loved even in my childhood is nadesico, the reason why is cos rather than pulling a 'secret technique that is more "powerfull" than the previous one out of thin air", the characters would simply use strategy and improvise using their existing equips. That is true fighting skill, not like dragonball, where one person pulls a supersaiyant and the other pulls a super-duper-saiyant and then the first one goes mega-supersaiyant and so on.

Here are a few anime i would actually suggest if you wish to go out of the ordinary:
-Phantom the animation ( from a CG game called "phantom of inferno")
-Nadesico "Prince of Darkness" (watch martian successor nadesico first)
-Gunslinger girls (it may be a bit disturbing)
-Serial Experiments Lain ( this one will make your eyes bleed if you are more into action cos it is fairly slow paced )
-Gatekeepers 21 ( this is the movie, dont bother watching the original, the original was crap, a bit of the stereotype DbZ like anime tho)
-Grave of the Fireflies by miyazaki hayao ( i truly respect this anime, very touching and sad) Icon_cry

If you like comedy, go for :
-Azumanga Daioh??( this one will make you dumber by the seccond, when you watch it and understand why then you are still smart enough to figure it out. Dont worry the next episode will kill the remaining braincells due to the lack of oxygen from the laughter)Icon_twisted
-Dokidoki Schoolhour ( this one may have very disturbing images which may make you pull out a baseball bat and smash your screen or TV)

To be exact, these are proly no where near even 1% of my anime collections Icon_razz
Yah Yah you can say whatever you want, but i am proud of my anime collection which if run end to end will proly last for a year non stop running ( Breaks not included) Icon_twisted
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2006 01:40 PM by Rei Ayanami.)
06-21-2006 01:35 PM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

I personally just like erading the mangas better tehn watching teh animes. its liek some people like readigna book more then watchign the movie (the lord of the rings)

Hmm I found dragon ball pretty sick. I found it got really long when boo came in. I told my self it better end now cose iff it doesnt il be super pissed. I agree with the hole "Super saiyan, 2 3 4" and we seem to be loosing at aour max power... hmm. FUSION!!!(WTFO_O).

Naruto is gettign quite powerful indeed O_O. As for bleach. besides its fillers. It pwns.

One peice... i can find the episodes Icon_sad

Everyone Must Watch Samurai Champloo!!!!

ye ai erad my post so many typos i look like a total retard out of te 2nd grade... to lazy to fix it all up tho. See iff you can understand teh mind of a 2nd grader kid Icon_wink

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2006 03:10 AM by Pyronic.)
06-27-2006 05:20 AM