Against
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Gay Marriage

Thus why all marriages should just be called civil unions, put the benefits of marriage to civil unions and BAM you can't really screw around anymore Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
05-27-2009 01:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
danny-kins Offline
Meteorologist Intern

RE:??Gay Marriage

GLBTs shouldn't be allowed to marry just like blacks and whites shouldn't be allowed to intermarry and woman shouldn't be allowed to vote or drive. Icon_twisted

(I don't see why it's much of an issue... Shouldn't we put more attention towards preventing genocide/starvation/etc than preventing someone from marrying someone just because they're of the same sex? Is it really that offensive if someone you don't even know marries someone of the same sex? If someone's that worried about it for ethical/religious/etc reasons... It's not as if someone else's behavior reflects on you, right? At least as far as I know, anyway Thinking )

((Good lord, look at the abuse of the word 'someone.' Apologies to all Grammar Nazis. Sorry ))

[Image: at4ej96]
06-01-2009 09:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
katleoyumi Offline

RE: Gay Marriage

I am for gay marriage because I believe that love should not be stopped by something like prejudice or inequality.

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
06-15-2009 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply