Against
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gay Marriage
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

RE: Gay Marriage

I think its unfair only straight people have to suffer through marriage, gay people should have the right to bicker, fight and miss anniversary's like the rest of us.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
05-25-2009 09:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

fates, come back online pleeeease? i havent seen you for ages.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2009 09:47 PM by Rei Ayanami.)
05-25-2009 09:43 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Awww....ok

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
05-25-2009 10:07 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

This isn't a place for that kind of chat. If you wanted to tell Fates that, then PM please. Its spam.

Back to the topic. Gay marriage isn't hurting anything, and the only thing it is remotely hurting, the population, is already obeese. Its like depraving a fat kid of a twinkie.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-25-2009 10:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

RE:??Gay Marriage

Avalon_Fates Wrote:I think its unfair only straight people have to suffer through marriage, gay people should have the right to bicker, fight and miss anniversary's like the rest of us.

Laugh That's honestly a good point.
05-26-2009 01:20 AM
Proxyt Offline
The King

The whole issue of gay marriage, in my opinion, is retarded on the side of gay marriage activists.

"Gays have equal rights as everyone else, respect our rights and let us marry in church."

Oh yeah? And what- does the Church not have rights? When the Church decides to not condone same sex marriage that's their decision. It's the same as restaurants who deny service to people who don't have proper clothing on.

You need to respect others rights if you want to talk about your own.

As for what most people think this argument is about, same sex marriage is legally allowed in nearly anyplace you go. If a gay couple want to have a legal marriage with the benefits (and problems) of marriage, they can get documents signed by government workers to legally dub them 'married'. And imo that's fine, it's just a legal status, nothing wrong with that. But forcing churches to marry gay couples is just dumb.

[Image: willowsig.png]

Proxyt- 95 Powpow Palaladin
AleithionP - 92 Knight of War
VerityP - 5x Super Service Novice
05-26-2009 01:35 AM
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

RE:??Gay Marriage

Proxyt Wrote:The whole issue of gay marriage, in my opinion, is retarded on the side of gay marriage activists.

"Gays have equal rights as everyone else, respect our rights and let us marry in church."

Oh yeah? And what- does the Church not have rights? When the Church decides to not condone same sex marriage that's their decision. It's the same as restaurants who deny service to people who don't have proper clothing on.

You need to respect others rights if you want to talk about your own.

As for what most people think this argument is about, same sex marriage is legally allowed in nearly anyplace you go. If a gay couple want to have a legal marriage with the benefits (and problems) of marriage, they can get documents signed by government workers to legally dub them 'married'. And imo that's fine, it's just a legal status, nothing wrong with that. But forcing churches to marry gay couples is just dumb.

I agree with you on the Religious Marriage argument.
05-26-2009 02:15 AM
Lord Adjuchas Offline

RE: ??Gay Marriage

ima restrain any further coments .... chese might report meWhistle rolf

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
JaggerJack 99/70 champ
GrimJaw 99/69 sinx
05-26-2009 02:21 AM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

I don't think gay people should go for church marriages anyways. My marriage wasn't in a church, and it was beautiful. I see nothing special about an over-hyped studyhall.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-26-2009 08:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

Allowing gay marriage isn't about forcing ALL churches to do it. It's about allowing the churches that are for it to be able to marry two people in legal state that is called Marriage, and not just Civil Union, if you read on it you'll see there are lawfully differences between a Marriage and a civil union. Allowing same sex marriage is allowing homosexuals to have the same rights as different-sex married people, it's not about forcing churches to marry against their beliefs.

A church can refuse to marry people, even if they are of different sex, catholic churches can refuse to marry you if you're divorced for example. Heck, a few decades back they wouldn't marry you if you were different skin color, to protect the "sanctity of marriage".

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
05-27-2009 11:25 AM