Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Monkey Feet is my Homeboy

MonkeyFeet on RMS Wrote:Server:

Stability: 10

Availability: 10

Community:

Friendliness: 8
Not the greatest in the world sometimes.

Eventfulness: 4
Main's usually dead or has like a 5~10 minute chat at most then dies or is flame wars.

GM:

Friendliness: 6
Two GMs I won't mention names one is quite obious and another is kinda new, are very rude, and one of them is really biased, and that person will do everything to perma ban you if you're not on her side and you do a little thing wrong, such as a "flame war", and she'll punish you and let the other run around free. Useless GM actually imho, she doesn't do anything useful.

Availability: 6
Is usually never there when you need them, but sometimes they are.

Helpfulness: 1
Suggestions? "No."

Where can I find this? "RMS"

Hey can I get something back? This person stoled my item from my account. "Too bad, so sad, want a tissue?"

Hey I promise this happened, just checked the chat log. "It's too much work, no screenshots, no work."
Well, first of all, if there were screenshots, there would be no need to check the logs.
Second of all, GMs are supposed to do their jobs, no matter how hard or annoying it is, it's your damn job, so do it, or hang up your gloves.

They won't help you if they don't like you.

Economy: 8
It's not bad.

Guild Competition: 10

Class Balance: 6
Too many snipers/asnX's/HP's/LK's/merch classes. No SG's basically exept me, basically no TK classes, a lot of low leveled ninjas.

Got more but blagh, I'mma get flamed to death by the GM/community anyways blah blah. Might post more as it goes on.

Someone is Butthurt!

QQ

Spoiler Alert!:

The GMs didn't ban you simply because they don't like you.
Its because you're quite a retard.

Main =/= Server Eventfullness. You're a retard.

The GMs give valid feedback to all suggestions, you don't understand because you're a retard.

There are lots of Star Gladiators, Hell; LW uses SGs 24/7.
You don't realize this because you're a retard.

I woke up last night at 2AM to have an early morning snack, i made myself a sandwich. While I was eating it, I recalled you're a retard.

Get Cancer.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2009 03:39 AM by Kretzer.)
05-27-2009 03:37 AM
Find all posts by this user
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Monkey Feet is my Homeboy

He has his own opinion and that's up to him. Everyone has different interpretations on the meaning of the different categories of items to be ranked in a RMS review. If you don't like his review of the server, that's your personal opinion, but to start a dedicated thread to bash him either, isn't.

Locking this pointless flamebait thread.

05-27-2009 03:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed