Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban Mobbing
Blu3Tig3r Offline
Legend At Work

RE: Ban Mobbing

I agree with Scott, if someone's at your leveling place, just wait! Jeez....get some patience for once.
01-26-2006 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

not everyone can play RO at someone else's convenience read the posts please and stay on topic about mobbing being illegal or not thanks.
01-26-2006 11:52 AM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

legal. Stop doing the moderator job Gambit, you're not one. People are trying to give you solution or alternative to your problem, but it seems to me that you don't want to find a solution except to ban mobbing. It won't happen. If they told you to STFU when you asked them to stop mobbing all the seals at once, you should report them and we'll deal with them. Just because one or two players do have that behavior doesn't mean we have to punish everyone else on the server.

So next time, ask them nicely, if they don't cooperate, report them (with non-edited screenshot) and we'll have a little talk with them.
01-26-2006 06:14 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

Reporting, i dont like to do that, what I do is write their name down look for them in WoE and get my revenge of coarse it solves nothing but im happy. what happened weds woe anyway?
01-26-2006 07:52 PM
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

Maybe i wouldnt have to do the moderators job if the moderators did their job. Man you're forgetting my point i'm not being hard cause i want to ruin it for everyone, sides it only ruins it to those who are able to mob, but people have made lots of suggestions that actually makes sense unlike the gms posts. Like mob trainning all you want the whole map if you can but when another player shows up to show respect and down grade to a manageable size, you guys should get together and solve the problem your players are having not just go all against him cause w/e reason, i don't wanna do your job i just wanna play and have fun, its what RO is for but its not fun when you are trying to level and get mobbed trainned on that goes for ANYONE.
01-26-2006 08:25 PM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

Gambit Wrote:Maybe i wouldnt have to do the moderators job if the moderators did their job.

You're getting on my nerves now... If you did report them, the problem would be already over, but NO! You decide to keep it for yourself until you can't then come here and make a post about banning mobbing. Then people are trying to give you advice and solution, but NO! you just want to ban mobbing!

I'll give you one more chance. Read the solution we (GM) and they (players) gave you, pick one then all this story will finally be over. Follow the rules, report someone when they're doing something you don't like or is against the rule and everything will be fine!

Like Snipes told you in a post I deleted (with 2 other posts), he doesn't report them. He just write their name down and hunt them in WoE, that's another way to have your "vengeance" in a legal way.

The final choice is your.
01-27-2006 01:43 AM
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

calm down boomy just go hunt somewhere else. btw iono what you are talking about.
01-27-2006 04:01 AM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

ok that's it. you got yourself a 3 days ban.
01-27-2006 08:47 AM