Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ban Mobbing
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

RE: Ban Mobbing

I agree with Ultima, People on this server Mob like theres no 2marrow, it pretty much kill stealing if you ask me, Especially when the assholes get low on hp and teleport no warning. I too think mobbing should banned People can lvl without mobbing, perfect example: Rock Lee, Hes lvl 98 didnt mob once his life. It must have been hard as hell for him to do it but he managed. But what is happening to Rock is happening to me too, "talking to the mobbers" doesnt do shit, I tryed, they called me noob and walked away. Im lvl 95, gonna be 94 soon at the rate im dying from the lag. and for me its either seals, or niff, and i think seals is a lot more safer then niff.

So, I agree with Gambit and think mobbing should be banned
(And dont tell me to leave cause im already on another server XD)
01-25-2006 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Mr. Snipes Wrote:perfect example: Rock Lee, Hes lvl 98 didnt mob once his life. It must have been hard as hell for him to do it but he managed.

Getting leeched most the way by Sonic might have helped a lot too =\

01-25-2006 11:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr. Snipes Offline
Banned

Getting leeched? Dont you dare say that unless you were there, Sonic never leeched Rock ever. Dont say things unless you know theyre true.

Nice job too, I'm sure Gambit will be pleased when he sees that. What ever he says GMs dont punish him, hes getting punished enough by not being able to lvl.
01-25-2006 11:34 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Mr. Snipes Wrote:Getting leeched? Dont you dare say that unless you were there, Sonic never leeched Rock ever. Dont say things unless you know theyre true.

Nice job too, I'm sure Gambit will be pleased when he sees that. What ever he says GMs dont punish him, hes getting punished enough by not being able to lvl.
Actually thats what HE told me /swt

01-25-2006 11:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

I said it only makes me lag cause atm it was only us 3, me and the 2 people mob trainning, but i think i did say somewhere in my post that 1 of the trainners even commented on the lag she was getting and died cause of it causing me to die cause of same lag. I didn't tell them to stop i just told them to lower the number of seals they were mobbing to a manageable number, but they were still doing the same thing. I got a good pc and isp, and also said before its hard for me to lag.

Oh and on the getting leeched part, yeah i did get leech for like what 1 hour and a half maybe? Only happened 2 times on 2 different days thats when i was asura and had 0 exp from mvping all the time. I coulda gained a lot more exp NOT getting leeched then and being combo then being asura and doing that. Sides getting leech is basically when the person does nothing to help, if you ask sonic i would go around buff him and healing him cause asura does require some int for the sp. /no1
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2006 04:04 AM by Gambit.)
01-26-2006 04:00 AM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Beside, what's wrong with leeching? It's teamwork. Icon_wink No seriously, I always wondered why leeching was that big of a deal. It's not hurting anyone and if your teammate is kind enough to do it, I say it's actually a sing of a healty team relationship. I think dismissing "leeching" as a bad thing is giving too much props for the individuality of a team oriented game.

Anyway.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
01-26-2006 09:28 AM
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Mr. Snipes Wrote:Getting leeched? Dont you dare say that unless you were there, Sonic never leeched Rock ever. Dont say things unless you know theyre true.

Um Snipes..remember back when a bunch of people were saying that other were GM's *cough* your slapping yourself in the face *cough*
01-26-2006 09:40 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

GM-Scott Wrote:Beside, what's wrong with leeching? It's teamwork. Icon_wink No seriously, I always wondered why leeching was that big of a deal. It's not hurting anyone and if your teammate is kind enough to do it, I say it's actually a sing of a healty team relationship. I think dismissing "leeching" as a bad thing is giving too much props for the individuality of a team oriented game.

Anyway.

Nothing wrong with it, just when someone misrepresents something, like saying someone did EVERYTHING on their own and are such a fine example of working alone to a high point, whne its not as accurate, then its wrong toi lie isnt it Icon_smile
And remember other people had great teamwork and were accused of being gms? Hypocrits in action~ *plays cheesy old 80's music*

01-26-2006 10:43 AM
Gambit Offline
Remi Lebeau

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH sorry manifus that is funny, if you count the number of deaths, number of kills the exp i got on my own i did do everything on my own, i did hunt ALL my gear a few sonic was kind enough to let me have...iono if you have some kind of grudge cause i did everything on my own but please....bs about anything you want about me but don't say or hint that i don't deserve the level i am, ask anyone that knows me i level frantically to achieve my goal i usually never ask for help, SS asks me to go to bio labs with them all the time, if i was more accustomed to go there id go but i'm not so i solo. Manifus i earned my levels, say w/eth you want about me but that leave out...I won the race to 99 monk or gonna win it today. And i won on my own yes i'll say it even though sonic did help me a bit i still mvped and lost exp on my own and gained it back on my own, ask sonic i was even against him helping me but he said he really wanted to since i was asura at the time. Sides this topic is about mob trainning and whether or not it should be illegal, oh and there are players that are gms so that is truth, i don't care about it as much as the others but it is true i know for a fact but not going to prove it here.
01-26-2006 11:18 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Gambit Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH sorry manifus that is funny, if you count the number of deaths, number of kills the exp i got on my own i did do everything on my own, i did hunt ALL my gear a few sonic was kind enough to let me have...iono if you have some kind of grudge cause i did everything on my own but please....bs about anything you want about me but don't say or hint that i don't deserve the level i am, ask anyone that knows me i level frantically to achieve my goal i usually never ask for help, SS asks me to go to bio labs with them all the time, if i was more accustomed to go there id go but i'm not so i solo. Manifus i earned my levels, say w/eth you want about me but that leave out...I won the race to 99 monk or gonna win it today. And i won on my own yes i'll say it even though sonic did help me a bit i still mvped and lost exp on my own and gained it back on my own, ask sonic i was even against him helping me but he said he really wanted to since i was asura at the time. Sides this topic is about mob trainning and whether or not it should be illegal, oh and there are players that are gms so that is truth, i don't care about it as much as the others but it is true i know for a fact but not going to prove it here.

Yet when you told me, it was more like,
I've got sonics help so Im gonna out lvl roan, blah blah blah :D

01-26-2006 11:26 AM