Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see?
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

RE: MORE Palettes! What do YOU want to see?

There was a project a while back to make 1 dye and 1 hairstyle with black color and it never saw the light of day, perhaps you could pick that up. Also I suggest using your own thread, maybe Kelta wants this one for her palette projects.

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
06-05-2009 02:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
i/o Offline
Present!... Once in a while ^^;

I just might make a new thread but not anytime soon, since i got some bad feed back in main chat. I'll just wait to post on the forums till i have around a few palettes done and ask one of the GMs if i could have the rips of the custom hairstyles.

So yeah... Do you have anything better to do? Because I sure don't, so entertain me, or just give me something to do XD
06-05-2009 03:17 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

i plan on making a real black haircolour as well.

and you can get the hairstyles from the heroGRF just go to the roenhanse webssite to get the tools you need to extract them

...Actually, i've done skin colour too. both dark skin, and tanned skin. i'd have to find the files again, but this is what i made,

[Image: brwnskn.png]

theres more colours avaliable of course, plus these,

[Image: excolour.png]

but if i can't find the files, i really don't want to remake them. so if someone else wants to do that, by all means. it was ALOT of work.

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 03:23 PM by Kelta.)
06-05-2009 03:19 PM
i/o Offline
Present!... Once in a while ^^;

I really like your work, but i have some doubts on the gypsy palettes, since her sprite shares the skin color with her pants. Making a palette for that class is hard if you want the other classes to look good also.

So yeah... Do you have anything better to do? Because I sure don't, so entertain me, or just give me something to do XD
06-05-2009 03:31 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

it shares the skin colour for the pants becauyse her pants are semi-see-through. so it still works out well.

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
06-05-2009 07:00 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

XD ganguro linker.

you are awesome.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
06-05-2009 10:50 PM
Zeena Offline

+1 to the dark/tanned skin idea. Icon_biggrin
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2009 11:14 PM by Zeena.)
06-05-2009 11:14 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

-1. The last thing we need is to have "Only black skinned chars guilds" like we have specific language and specific race guilds.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

06-06-2009 12:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zeena Offline

That's true, but it would be nice to have a bit of variety of "different races". I think there's a sense of boringness to only allow white skinned characters. That's only my opinion. If this idea does become implemented though, I just hope nobody would get offended by the problems that could arise from it. However, it's a neat idea. Icon_biggrin
06-06-2009 12:51 AM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

We have one guild of primarilly black people in HeRO, and that is LoA and I asked them as a whole, and Jase in person and they told me they don't even notice their skin color. I love how RO completely ignores race visually and takes into account personality and intelligence before making a conclusion to how the person is. You don't know who is white, who is black, yellow, etc, it doesn't matter.. and I think that is one reason why some people flock to RO as different races. They don't need to deal with the criticism of normal life.

As is, I have proved many times it does not matter the medium, humanity will veer to the side of racism and segregation. I don't trust HeRO to take it lightly.. and there are much better things we could work on then seperating HeRO into race groups.. like an SVN update.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

06-06-2009 12:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply