Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very important question about lif!
Moonito Offline
Take a taste of my Books! :P

Very important question about lif!

Hi!
I tried some calc around internet and found out that, if my lif continues with that atk/matk rate it will have 1300-1400 matk and atk....(with mental change in lvl 3)... does that mean that my lif will dmg about 1300-1400 while the skill is active or it will dmg around 2600-2800 ( because i read lif kills with ATK + MATK when the mental change is active)

Thanks

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Moonito (alchemist lvl 9x)
Potero (alchemist (pots) lvl 8x....)
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
06-01-2009 04:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Very important question about lif!

I don't remember Lif's Attack going that high o_o"
Anyway, yes, Mental changes stack both Atttack and Magic Attack for the skill's duration, if that was your question.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
06-02-2009 04:38 AM
Little Sara Offline

Doesn't Mental strength change attack to magic attack (or the opposite) making it not actually double its potency, but just make one of them much stronger?

Sort of like having 100 attack and 1000 matk, then using it and having 1000 attack and 100 matk (or vice-versa, I'm not sure which way it works). And not having 1000 and 1000.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
06-02-2009 05:36 AM
Moonito Offline

i dont know.... nobody has a lvl 99 evolved lif? XD..... I think only them can answer this.... i dont wanna enter a "high rate server" to test Icon_razzIcon_razz..

MoonyP (Battle Sage lvl 8x .... [yes, a Battle sage.. you're not getting blind xD])
Vanilmirth (vanil lvl 7x [I put it like a character cuase it does much more than my 2 alches together Icon_razz])
06-02-2009 09:31 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Ok, I have tried right now with a Lif having those stats AFTER using Mental Charge :

[Image: sanstitre2ban.jpg]

I tried attacking a Sky Petite with her, and she was doing around 2300 per hit. (So ... I'm lost)

Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
06-03-2009 07:46 AM
Moonito Offline

Wowww.... nice Icon_biggrin... i know i'm being a little anoyying but could u tell me that lif's matk without using mental change?....
i just want to know that so i can calculate how much matk will have my lif with mental change.
Thanks a lot Icon_biggrin

06-03-2009 11:03 AM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Without Mental Charge, she has 700 MAtk.

06-03-2009 04:11 PM
Moonito Offline

ok. Thanks Icon_biggrin

06-03-2009 10:57 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

well that makes sense, it's doubling the base matk and atk as the damage that lif does per attack when using mental charge. at least that's essentially what i'm seeing in the results there.
06-04-2009 01:08 AM
Moonito Offline

Ohh... that's exactly what i wanted to know... so she will attack as double of matk.... that's cool.... do u have any recommendations on how to raise intimacy quick? (she's lvl 62 and has less than 200 intimacy). well.... apart from "feeding it while its 11-25 hunger"xD

06-04-2009 08:05 AM