Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where to train at lvl 68
lemonlimesoap Offline

where to train at lvl 68

imma agi knight and getting tired of moscov =/ i mean farming sharp leafs until i hit a mil could be a good thing but id rather just lvl faster >.>

AntiHydrogen - Agi Knight lvl 80-??/??
TwilightZone - Thief (Crit Sin) lvl 43/??
DarkMatter - Quick Spell Ninja lvl 20-??/??
others still novice
06-02-2009 07:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: where to train at lvl 68

If you got some key of the underground, bathory is fabulous place to train. Witched Starsand beats hillwind or sharp leaf in zeny worth (by selling to players and I'm very sure they will ALWAYS sell out), and their card is one of the best pvm card. Not overly difficult to dodge, low attack power, and you can mob them too if you are built for that. Auto counter against Joker and fly wing from the swords/jokers.

My own knight trained down there all the way until lv 97.

06-02-2009 07:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: where to train at lvl 68

There's also Byalan 4 with Marcs and Swordfish, and if you have healing items or feeling gutsy, could try floor 5 for Strouf and Merman and the occaisional Deviace (Just watch out for that cursed Eralia if you do go down there, and water/wind armor/wings are recomended for when strouf/swordfish hit you with magic)
they give much better zeny.

If you have hydra carded weapons, you could try going Rachel sanctuary, but be careful, you're still pretty low level for this place, but it is Possible to work here. And you'd need to do a quest to gain access.
06-03-2009 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply