Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Saw 2
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

Saw 2

This movie will be godly. That's... pretty much all there is to it.

If for some reason you are extremely unfortunate and haven't watched Saw 1, then go and rent it RIGHT NOW. Premise: two men wake up, chained to opposite sides of an old, abandoned shower room. There's a corpse lying in the middle of the room and they each have tape recordings that tell one of the men to kill the other before a certain time, or else his family will be killed and they will be left to rot in the bathroom.

Don't want to say anything more than that but let me just say this is a twisted movie, in the most thrilling way possible. I'd recommend everyone watch it but if you don't like thriller/horror movies then whatever, you might want to skip this one.

If you've seen the movie se7en then that's sort of what Saw is like.

Premise for Saw 2: Instead of just 2 guys in a small room, it's like 10 people in a house. And I use the word "house" very liberally since this is the last place anyone would want to live. From what I can get from the preview, these people wake up in the same room and hear a tape recording that tells them there is a poisonous gas filling the air. There are two antidotes: one is in a safe that they can all see and the other is in some part of the house. The recording says that the group knows the safe combination but that it is hidden in the back of their minds (whatever that means). Yea... it's going to be friggin awesome.

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2005 09:20 PM by Cessy.)
10-17-2005 09:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zivaro Offline

RE: Saw 2

yea ive seen the 1st one and i cant wait to see the 2nd!

the 1st one was brilliant!

pretty creepy Icon_lol

The World is an adventure... dont let it go to waste!
[Image: zivaro1.jpg]
10-20-2005 03:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply