Poll: Implement "Hatter Card" for cardless monsters?
Good idea
Bad idea
Don't care / No opinion
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatter Cards from monsters with no card
Pistis_Sophia Offline
Sexy ingame moderator

Hatter Cards from monsters with no card

A few monsters don't have cards. If you are like me, you will avoid leveling on monsters that have no significant drop or no card. I know at least those monsters that have no card:

Valkyrie (the mini-boss)
Mavka (aka "Les" on RMS)
Leshij (aka "Wood Gobelin" on RMS)
Baba Yaga

The item I suggest is a "Hatter Card" that can't be put into an item and is meant to be used only at the Hatter NPC.
06-07-2009 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Hatter Cards from monsters with no card

If you're going to do those ones, might as well include

Lesavka (Mavka on RMS)
Kikimora (Uzhas on RMS)

I don't really care if this happens or not, but it'd be nice as cards value would decrease due to the shear number of people who farm mavka (les) and make hatter hats more common as well
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2009 11:06 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-07-2009 11:03 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Not too fond of our Mavkas and Leshijs having them.
With the amount of people who level there, and for the length of time that they do, the market will get flooded, and hatter cards will be worth next to nothing.

The others I'm fine with, though.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
06-07-2009 11:09 AM
Mister Reinn Offline
Newest Vanilover

Wouldnt be good if hatter cards got low prices, everyone would have a hatter hat and that would become common and the good of having a different hat because of your own work would be vanished...

[Image: Assinatura.gif]
Smirnoff - 80/50 Priest
Reinn - 8x/50 Assassin
Bram Stalker - 9x/50 Rogue
DigaSmith - 67/2x Blacksmith
Durande - 7x/3x Alchemist
JellyBob the II - 5x Vanilmirth

Quote:Sister Elizabeth :Main: When I play Pokemon, I name all of my Pokemon "Masturbate"
Sister Elizabeth :Main: "Go! Masturbate!"
06-08-2009 03:37 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Shouldn't mess with Gravity Monsters droppings - They may not have a card now, but who is to say they won't ever?

And its not really a card if it has no effect but to say use this at hatter - that also eliminates the mystery of showing it to Mr. Hatter and asking if its a hatter.

So because I said no to the other poll, I'm saying no to this one.
Hatter cards aren't really supposed to be common to the point of China's population, that is unless all you do is kill porings from day one to level 99

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
06-08-2009 05:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Moscovia monsters got no cards because even gravity don't know what the fugly they are doing with those cards yet. As much as even the item drops of most ep 13.2 monsters are announced (but no exact rates are out), we still don't see anything about moscovia cards yet. But considering how moscovia is just as popular as always even without cards, I think that it's pretty fine without cards.

However, Moscovia monster drops are out with new updated list... I'm actually thinking of annoying Pandora for that one update, as that's something even I know how to do XD; so it won't derail her from her own giant list of tech things to do.

Only constant, iceicles and mini-valk (who got a great shield as drops already) and many rare few got no cards. However, if you are complaining about those monsters being 'useless' due to lack of cards, I'll *much* rather complain about some entire dungeon being basically useless.

Since when's the last time anyone purposely goes to Amatsu dungeon beyond floor 1 >_<; There's a very few rare cases... but it's a pretty unattractive dungeon. Even the MvP is pretty unattractive, being an annoying teleporter near death, HJ spamming, and only cards in that dungeon are good drops.

06-08-2009 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJJ Offline
JJJ

i vote no, people already spend too much time at the spot because its "easy"

*yells are rRO for making a map with near insta re-spawn monster points*

[Image: SignatureVersion22.png][Image: Liffinished-1-1.png]
I Love To Help So If You Ever Need Something Feel Free To PM Me ^_^
06-08-2009 06:37 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Destroying moscovia's 30 sec respawn "KS Hotspot" (1 ticket per week about that place without fail) is my 2nd of Ayu's wishlist after making Anubis a boss mode monster Icon_razz

06-08-2009 06:39 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

ironically anubis gives more exp then some mvps.

but that won't solve anything, people will just go back to tuing ancient mummies.

what graivty should have done was make TU gemstone only. and something like a redgemstone. that would definately make the skill much more useless, just like gravity enjoys.

Character: Kelta 8x fs high priest
message me if you wanna party

there is no quitting ragnarok. some day you will be back. back until the day that the game simply no longer exists. and then you will create your own version of ragnarok. because it lives in your blood.
06-08-2009 07:30 PM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

The problem is that healbombing anubis still gives more exp than any other party.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
06-09-2009 02:15 AM