Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Peace out, heRO
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

Peace out, heRO

Hi everyone,

My life has been crazy these past few weeks and will only get more busy as I have accepted a job working in South Korea (I currently live in the US). I am going to keep this short and sweet though.

It has been a pleasure playing with all of you. This is a fantastic server and I hope it continues to grow! A big thanks to the GM team, they have done a great job keeping the atmosphere of the game positive and it honestly would not be nearly as fun if it was not for their hard work.

There's a small chance that I will come back in the future if my interest in the game comes back, but that will not be for quite some time I suspect.

So for those of you who know me, "Goodbye!". I will be on here and there for a few more days to say bye as well to a few people.

Again, it has been a great time playing on this server!

Like the subject line says, "PEACE OUT heRO!"
-Herman

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
06-07-2009 10:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

RE: Peace out, heRO

Q.Q It is sad to see you go Herman, but one must do what they must. I hope you have some great experiences in South Korea! Take care of yourself, have fun and hopefully you will learn something new going to a completely different country. Take care!

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
06-07-2009 10:48 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

D=!

Later, Herman. Have fun and don't be too hard on the Korean girls.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
06-07-2009 10:57 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

South Korea? Hmm. Interesting.

See ya Herman. My bench still needs warming. Icon_sad

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
06-07-2009 10:58 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

HERMAN NOOOOOOOOOOOO your crazy luck with stunning me first time with a CT on my stalker *when he had like 60 vit!!!!*, and your crazy humor will be missed.??I loved the few times you talked to me when you were drunk or even sober, you always gave me a great laugh.

Good luck out there in the real world with that job in South Korea, you haveta at least post pictures of what you see and do out there sometime ;D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2009 11:17 PM by Aaronock.)
06-07-2009 11:17 PM
Zeena Offline

Bye bye Herman. Icon_sad

Never really knew you all that well, but it's always sad to see someone leave the heRO community. Especially since you've had a big impact on the server. Anyways, hope you have fun in Korea and like Aaronock said, be sure to post pictures!
06-07-2009 11:33 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

And the mastela tree forest has been spared without Herman's presence in every ToH.

I understand why you probably can't log on beyond just visiting us once in awhile after moving. You really may have no life after moving for your job in mind, as it's tough to do well in it. I pray that you'll be successful in your new career and enjoy your new job too!

Take care Herman!

06-07-2009 11:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

omg, bye bye herman!
your supplies of high-end items to the market will be missed... Ok

best of luck with all your endeavors! No1

hope you can still find the energy play from South Korea when you're not too busy sipping soju while partying with all the pretty ladies... Laugh

GL and HF man!

-w-
06-07-2009 11:42 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Save some Kimchi for the rest of us Icon_biggrin

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
06-07-2009 11:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

Ah, Herman, I remember leveling with you at High Orcs way back when and recruiting you to Behemoth shortly after the guild passed into my hands. You've been a huge presence in Behemoth and in my HeRO experience from that time, and I thank you for both. I've had a blast with you, partying with you, chatting with you, watching you stomp on incoming attackers, and stealing all your awesome gear for a wonderful 'guildie discount'. *hugs her multiple +10 things*

I knew this day was coming, though. People come and go to RO and even though I'll miss you, I'm glad you got this job offer. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun and its a great move for your career. I really hope you'll be able to keep in touch after the move, one way or another. Enjoy the experience and tackle real life with the enthusiasm you tackled heRO!

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
06-08-2009 12:14 AM