Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YGO 2009 on DS
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: YGO 2009 on DS

5 headed dragon is pretty weak... even if you use future fusion and dragon mirror it out. You're better off playing hopeless dragon deck using Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon or whatever variation of Red Eyes that one is to special summon high level dragons every single turn.

Yugioh is pretty darn good at killing off OTK... a bit TOO good at it that they kill off many innocent cards just to make sure that the deck type dies off completely.

06-13-2009 01:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nawks Offline
can haz SG?

That's because it'd suck being killed by a single card. Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yatagarasu come to mind. How are the plant cards in this game, is Tytannial in it? If so, plant decks are the best you can make since they can swarm and manipulate with Black Garden and all of the plant revival effects.

R.I.P. Howling Monkey, you will be served to the gods now.[Image: howlingmonkey2.jpg]
Nox~ 9x Wiz-wannabe Stalker | L337onidas 9x GURANDO KUROSSU | Voltsgraf 7x Int Brewer
06-13-2009 01:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

You all amaze me o.o

And here I thought Yu-gi-oh lost all its serious players to more well-known games like Magic the Gathering, leaving Yu-gi-oh to be a past time for middle schoolers and casual gamers, or worse a "primer" for future MTG pros.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
06-13-2009 02:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??YGO 2009 on DS

Nawks Wrote:That's because it'd suck being killed by a single card. Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yatagarasu come to mind. How are the plant cards in this game, is Tytannial in it? If so, plant decks are the best you can make since they can swarm and manipulate with Black Garden and all of the plant revival effects.

Yes Tytannial is in it, and you realize plant beatdown and plant control are both NPC decks you have to face... but the computer isn't always the smartest out there with using lonefire.

Lol i really wouldn't call plant deck the 'obvious best' even though it's compatible. Skill Drain deck being the deck to beat right now since it's still so compatible with Big City and destiny engine. Plants without effect is just black garden stall.

As much as those single kill cards need to go, sometimes they seriously overkill... They smacked future fusion and chimeratech which are nice calls but what wrong did overload fusion ever do to you D: Honestly what can overload fusion do that is broken without chimeratech anyway >< we can really bring it back.

06-13-2009 02:38 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Well it might, they allowed back ONE CHAOS SORCERER of all things in the last bannings/restricted list.??Love the new Book of the Moon change, feeling meh about Nobleman of Crosscut (thought it would be stronger than it wound up being).

Plant decks are not the hardest ones the computer plays in 2009.??Zombie I struggled with heck of a lot more.??Then again since I got around to playing Compulsory Trap Device x3 in my deck, I've slowed down a lot of fast special summon beatdown decks Icon_wink

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2009 09:27 AM by Aaronock.)
06-13-2009 09:26 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Tytannial blocks compulsory since it targets. CPU also keeps reviving Tytannial with Gigaplant instead of reviving lonefire with Gigaplant to bring out a fresh Tytannial to deck thin too.

Also, computer has a tendency to want to use solemn judgment/pollonosis on everything, including blocking their own spells >>;

06-13-2009 12:10 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Yah if you can Bottomless Trap Hole Tytannial its better. Typically computer only had her out so compulsary worked well unless they wanted to kill her in the first place, either or worked for me o.o

06-13-2009 12:35 PM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

you guys talking about Yu-Gi in general or Stardust Accelerator?

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-14-2009 04:32 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I think it is a bit of both o.o

06-14-2009 09:04 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

Can anyone explain to me why they duel on bikes now...

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-14-2009 10:25 AM