Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi and F/N>>Guild
dirtbag Offline

RE:??Hi and F/N>>Guild

Bloodbane Wrote:hum... why does it seems like everytime i go into one of these topics, i cant help but feel it, i think we scare new people with our propaganda. :S
haha, im actually glad because this shows good activity and community like what Ardney said.

Hmm.. Even though the post is just about 1 day old but Im spoilt with choices. So i have to do research... (by finding recruitment thread). And to add more complication, all is tempting!

Kretzer Wrote:Well, if you are into High End MvPs and WoE. Then Legendary Warriors is probably your best bet, right now we're lacking Mage class characters.
Yes, Im interested in both MVP and WOE but it will be some time before I can join. Which mage class? Base on my experience, sage is slow in solo and hard to find party.

Culex Wrote:You could consider Bamboo Squad, looking forward to meeting nice new players Icon_smile check it out and give me some news Ok
seems to suit me best but... [check end msg]

Aaronock Wrote:If you are interested in hitting the WoE scene also and like weekly parties then I would like to say we got a place in Nocturnal Echo for you.
If you have questions about the heRO server and its customs we can help you out with those, of course there is always the heRO wiki should you forget.

If you have any questions about our group feel free to PM me here on forums or in game on my usernames below or stop by our home base in Rachel.

Quick Edit: We are at this time in heavy need of Alchemist, Monk, Hunter, or Blacksmith, or Bard players.??Of course you are welcome to play anything you wish and have the most fun with.
hey i couldnt find additional info about your guild. Did i miss it? and i am kinda surprised that guild would lack hunters. Let me know more plz and i will prolly join as bard.

Wallee Wrote:You could also consider NyaNyaCrew. Social guild doing lots of partiying ,helping out newcommers is our Moto.
also prolly suits me best but... [check end msg]

Silk Wrote:And if all of those don't peak your interested, and if you're more into simply the social aspect of RO. People to chat with while you grind, and likely the most like a family in the server, I could always toss you an invite into KoL. Icon_biggrin PM me in-game, my main is Silk. I'm AFK a lot though. If I don't answer, try PMing Slate or Inasad. xP
you stole nya nya crew recruit thread! Icon_razz

Ardney Wolf Wrote:High competition for new recruits is a sign of a good community, IMO.

Oh yeah...Join Behemoth. We're a good FN guild. No1
wow, what a post! i deduce is a WOE guild and... what is FN :x also... [check end msg]

'edit'
Hey guys, i plan to create 2 chars after seeing too many feature to bother more.. Will be active or you can say addict. But to do so, I need to know
What character you prefer/need/lack
so i can arrange myself better.
My idea was to alternate myself to check which had parties or players online so i could party or chat while grinding level.
Also, i need to inform you guys I will be free only around end of this month (~26 june).

Hope you guys wont mind and thx a lot Icon_smile
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2009 12:57 AM by dirtbag.)
06-18-2009 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Hi and F/N>>Guild

Quote:hey i couldnt find additional info about your guild. Did i miss it? and i am kinda surprised that guild would lack hunters. Let me know more plz and i will prolly join as bard.

Ah we are a bit newer of a guild and actually working out sort of what we want to make for a page on the heRO wiki. I admit though we have not progressed far with that, though hope to have it done in a few weeks or so.

Well we do have a few hunters in our guild but it is always good to have more than 1 or 2 so then you another player can take their spot in case they cannot make WoE for one reason or another :]

Hm its hard to say more about a guild when you are not given much specifics to answer to but I guess a general breakdown would be this.

1. WoE requirement would be once every two weeks minimum. More if you can come is always welcomed, if you have things preventing you from attendance always let an officer or myself know.

2. Weekly scheduled parties! I try to schedule at least one party a week, usually the party travels to more than one spot. We have parties to Thanatos, Nameless, Abyss, and just about anywhere where there is shown interest. We also try to have DB/BB events, we're working on setting up a big DB event in the near future with over 4k DBs involved! XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-18-2009 05:07 PM
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

RE: ??Hi and F/N>>Guild

dirtbag Wrote:... i deduce is a WOE guild and... what is FN :x also...
Eh...it was a play on your thread title (RE:?? Hi and F/N>>Guild). Read it as "good effin guild'. I forgot to mention that a *ahem* "feature" of Behemoth membership is being periodically subjected to my...unique...brand of humor Sweat

As far as Behemoth goes, it is indeed a WoE guild. What class you choose is entirely up to you though I believe the general sentiment is that we need more wizards. I'm the wrong person to ask for class advice as my answer is always "Paladin".Evil

As far as partying goes, we have members in each time zone of the continental U.S. and some from across the pond as well. So whatever your play schedule, you're likely to have guildies online. I'm personally on mostly in the evening hours of PST (GMT -8) due to my work schedule.

The guild tends to hang out in Payon so if you have any questions that aren't covered in the thread, just stop by and ask someone.

Best of luck wherever you end up. o7

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
06-18-2009 06:26 PM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

RE: ??Hi and F/N>>Guild

dirtbag Wrote:you stole nya nya crew recruit thread! Icon_razz

xP We're allies; Pretty much sister guilds in fact. Saii and I are good friends.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
06-19-2009 02:10 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Heh I should not have posted when I did yesterday as my mother pulled me away to go to Logan's with her her to eat XD

Oh well!

I guess the best way to see a guild is to be in a guild. I remember one time Oka Joe tried out like three different guilds for 2 weeks a piece before joining one. Definintely drop by Rachel sometime if you can to meet our group.

06-19-2009 07:54 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

RE:????Hi and F/N>>Guild

Silk Wrote:
dirtbag Wrote:you stole nya nya crew recruit thread! Icon_razz

xP We're allies; Pretty much sister guilds in fact. Saii and I are good friends.

MMMmmmmmmmm... more like twin ish guilds.. meh

Kol is bigger and more active now a days than nya Icon_razz

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
06-19-2009 01:22 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

If you join Bamboo feel free to make any class you want, we're not picky and as you've read already WoE is not mandatory, although we do WoE 100% of the time of course, we hold the Aldebaran castle currently.

If you reaaaaaally want us to suggest a class I'd say we can never have to many priests, but really, just play what you like, someone is always more motivated when they get to play a character they like ^_^

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
06-19-2009 02:01 PM
dirtbag Offline

RE:????Hi and F/N>>Guild

Ardney Wolf Wrote:Eh...it was a play on your thread title (RE:?? Hi and F/N>>Guild). Read it as "good effin guild'. I forgot to mention that a *ahem* "feature" of Behemoth membership is being periodically subjected to my...unique...brand of humor Sweat

As far as Behemoth goes, it is indeed a WoE guild. What class you choose is entirely up to you though I believe the general sentiment is that we need more wizards. I'm the wrong person to ask for class advice as my answer is always "Paladin".Evil

As far as partying goes, we have members in each time zone of the continental U.S. and some from across the pond as well. So whatever your play schedule, you're likely to have guildies online. I'm personally on mostly in the evening hours of PST (GMT -8) due to my work schedule.

The guild tends to hang out in Payon so if you have any questions that aren't covered in the thread, just stop by and ask someone.

Best of luck wherever you end up. o7
oops.. XD

Aaronock Wrote:Heh I should not have posted when I did yesterday as my mother pulled me away to go to Logan's with her her to eat XD

Oh well!??

I guess the best way to see a guild is to be in a guild.??I remember one time Oka Joe tried out like three different guilds for 2 weeks a piece before joining one.??Definintely drop by Rachel sometime if you can to meet our group.
Yea.. but tht would rise loyalty issue. And there will be a time when i need to choose 1 guild to WOE. What if i fall in love with both guilds? Well... nothing much i can do but flip a coin or discuss with the GuildM.
Also.. Im wondering if i should make hunter or not... there is only 9 slot here... ugh..

Bloodbane Wrote:MMMmmmmmmmm... more like twin ish guilds.. meh

Kol is bigger and more active now a days than nya Icon_razz
omg so if i were to choose. KoL or Nya?? :/

Huntress Wrote:If you join Bamboo feel free to make any class you want, we're not picky and as you've read already WoE is not mandatory, although we do WoE 100% of the time of course, we hold the Aldebaran castle currently.

If you reaaaaaally want us to suggest a class I'd say we can never have to many priests, but really, just play what you like, someone is always more motivated when they get to play a character they like ^_^
For what i see, there are lots of priest but they dont really want to party. I believe this is because TU priest can level faster and easier. In addition, stat reset is quite expensive in this server thus making them reluctant to change their build just to help out partying.
06-20-2009 12:41 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Quote:Yea.. but tht would rise loyalty issue. And there will be a time when i need to choose 1 guild to WOE. What if i fall in love with both guilds? Well... nothing much i can do but flip a coin or discuss with the GuildM.
Also.. Im wondering if i should make hunter or not... there is only 9 slot here... ugh..

Heh hmmm I understand the loyalty issues, I personally do not mind my players in my guild being in social guilds as long as they have one guild they are loyal to in WoE. I suppose this comes from a small background of being a bit of a side social guild leader for a guild called Coffee Break back when I was in WoE based guilds, and then deciding to take on leadership myself.

As I said before, you are more than welcome to make anything you wish and you will find a place in my guild. Of course being a more WoE/MvPing guild it is more beneficial not to make things like combo monk or what not but yah, I have no probs taking in classes that are "looked down" upon such as Gunslingers or even Ninjas, or Gypsies, cause trust me I have ideas on how you will assist us in a team. The other day for example, I took a Ninpou Ninja in our guild to Vesper and was a wonderful asset to killing him (maybe not the main damage but there was definitely a huge asset to have along).

I still think at this point you should try a guild or two out, hang out with the members, or talk with one of the guild's officer's/leaders to really get a feel for the type of group you'll potentially be with. I think you seem to be a very particular person who has criteria but is not at the same time not yet sure of what he wants to do yet. XD

06-20-2009 03:08 AM
dirtbag Offline

haha, i will pm you guys. Hope to see you all soon.
06-20-2009 07:38 AM