Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi and F/N>>Guild
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Hi and F/N>>Guild

Yah I'm not going to be online today till extremely late server time today if I get on as I have a family event, but I'm definitely going to be on around 11AM or so for playing tomorrow since its a WoE day. XD

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-20-2009 09:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dirtbag Offline

uhm.. i will only on around 26 june. I will keep trying to PM you guys dont worry Icon_smile
06-20-2009 09:32 AM
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

*sprays Aaron with skunk pheromones*
We hope you come back soon, And well, no matter what guild you choose to join i hope you get to enjoy the most out of hero Icon_razz

*pokes*

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
06-20-2009 12:11 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Algid Skepcis is a good bet. We're a relatively new guild, but the members are willing to help, and I'm usually willing to party whenever I can (lag sometimes hurts a lot. ;-Icon_wink
It's a social guild, we have a website for the members and guild events for you.
We're not a WoE guild, so you can have an alt join as long as your active at least every 2-3 days. About your absence, as long as its announced, it's excused. :3

We love to help newbies, and even though the guild leader (Prince Shikari) might be a bit scary at times, you can just tell me, I'm basically the leader... He just owns the guild. XD

We usually log in at afternoons judging by the U.S. east time zone, meaning if some of us are still on at dawn and you live in the mountain side then you can still chat with us probably. :3

We're seriously lacking in priests, lots of people ask for FS in the guild but unfortunately we only have 1-2 priests, 1 of which cannot be online for now. :s So we'd love a priest! Icon_biggrin FS to be specific. Of course, you're not obliged, you can join with any character. :3

-----

Of course, if that doesn't interest you, then you can always check out Divine Service, I used to be in that guild, it was great! Guild chat was active, regular events happened, members were pretty friendly, so if I was to give a second choice for a guild, Divine Service would definitely be it. Icon_biggrin

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

06-21-2009 11:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

As they say, play whatever you want. I don't really have a main, in the sense that I don't have one character I play the most. If you find 9 character slots too restricting, make more accounts. I myself have two. In any case, have fun in HeRO, and good luck with choosing your guild Icon_biggrin.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2009 09:23 AM by ShadowValentine.)
06-22-2009 09:22 AM
dirtbag Offline

its the same with me, i don't really have a char i play most. 9 char isnt too restricting but just that i think long term so i plan first. Transferring items to another account will be a pain because no duel client (support this but not much clue how to transfer items). I also remember there are some stuff like wings which is non-transfferable.
I will need guild because there are just so much customs here. Even when I was suppose to be quite an expert in market prices but i felt so newb when i enter hero /wah
06-22-2009 11:43 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

XD Well, we can help, I hope I've learned enough to help out in most things... I won't say I know everything, so some things you'd have to check with other people. Best bet with me is a FS priest since I myself have one, and am pretty good with it. I'm just lazy at leveling... XD

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:

06-22-2009 05:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

Well in most cases, your guildmembers and/or the Main channel can help you. Although Main is rather full of crap most of the time... In the transferral of items, most people in Prontera usually are nice enough to transfer for you. You'll see people asking or carrying out transfers everywhere. I even did one in Anthell once >.> Market prices fluctuate rather frequently imo, so you'll really have to keep your finger on that pulse if you want to keep on top of that.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
06-22-2009 10:22 PM
dirtbag Offline

@ken
heh, ok. I will check 1st if i can manage. 5x rate with only 3% bonus from each party members will be slow...

@shadow
hmm u guys not afraid of scams?
and its still rather inconvenient as i cant transfer items whenever i wish though..
and shadow, mind tell which guild u from? Icon_smile
06-23-2009 12:41 AM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Icon_razz Well, you don't really notice how slow we're going... We have too much fun. XD
About scams, yes, there have been points some have been afraid of scams, but hey, that's what "reporting" is for. :3 Just make sure you got good evidence.

Characters:

06-23-2009 07:33 PM