Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with Guild Emblem
mrrex4 Offline

Question Help with Guild Emblem

I have my emblem as a 24x24 BMP image made through MS Paint. I have made the folder "C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\Emblem" and placed my emblem "test.bmp" in the folder.

When I go in game and bring up the guild window as the guild master, I hit the edit button and I see the list of emblems. I click on an emblem to try it out and nothing happens.

I used to get a "Skill Failed" notification, but I believe that was due to the color depth. I changed that and no longer get the "Skill Failed" notification when trying to select the emblem.

After that, I have tried logging out and logging back in. I have tried simply changing maps. I have restarted the game. The only thing I have not tried so far is restarting the computer.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
06-26-2009 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Help with Guild Emblem

Hm, do you have the Guild's Glory skill ?

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
06-26-2009 02:20 PM
mrrex4 Offline

RE: Help with Guild Emblem

That would be a negative.??Is that required before being able to utilize an emblem?

*EDIT*

Never mind, thanks for your help. I just looked at the skill in game and saw why you mentioned it. Thanks again!!
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2009 04:36 PM by mrrex4.)
06-26-2009 04:35 PM