Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chef Class
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: Chef Class

I tried the TK class on another server...
it was disgusting (IMHO)
no weapons even just upgrade his STR it won't do much dmg :S so...~ be rdy to put in lots of agi plus the skillz are mediocre~

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-17-2005 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

GM-Boomy Wrote:lol nice. Those are the same skill as an alchemist but with a different description and name Icon_biggrin

lol nice. Those are the same skills then a priest but with different name, descriptions and effects!!!

Icon_razz
10-18-2005 12:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

look at the icon and tell me if the priest has any of those skills: potion research, potion thrower, etc. Icon_razz
10-18-2005 10:35 AM
GM-Ben
Unregistered

GM-Boomy Wrote:look at the icon and tell me if the priest has any of those skills: potion research, potion thrower, etc. Icon_razz

Your Jealous!
Icon_razz

Ben
10-18-2005 10:41 AM
Demny Offline

woo hoo...chef class =D Fun concept ^_^

As for the taekwan watcha call it, xD Some server has them, so I think you guys can implement them later on if you are considering it Icon_biggrin
10-18-2005 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ben
Unregistered

We are considering it but its so recent that im pretty sure 90% of our current user base would need to update RO/Sakray to have them. It is true we could make our own patch but I dont know how heavy that would be + Id prefer to test that class fully before seing it implemented ingame -> How do they faire in WoE, are there much bug left on them, etc.

Btw. We are on the way of setting up our own test server so we can test future upgrades to the server before restarting the main server and risking to see it crash Icon_wink

Ben
10-18-2005 03:31 PM