[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Akuma's PvP league. (HP/SL votes)
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE:??Akuma's PvP league. (HP/SL votes)

Pyronic Wrote:if you dont kill then its a draw D:

Personally dont think draws should be aloud or else it will end up just like TOH PVP where you have people like JJJ playing dead to get draws, or soul linkers kaupe spamming the whole time.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
07-01-2009 04:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Akuma's PvP league. (HP/SL votes)

Could hold PVP matches that can go on forever until someone Disqualifies themselves by cloaking or something too long, or until there is a victor.
07-01-2009 07:17 PM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

No, they're useless in 1v1 PvP. It's worse than sittin in an airplane for 12 hours with back problems and no friken good movies or music with some loud little kids around you. They're terrible.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
07-02-2009 07:24 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

That's rich coming from you Trowa when you play by running away and healing half the fight, if you can do that then Priests and Linkers should be aloud to do it there way too

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
07-02-2009 07:34 AM
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

If this tournament happens, it better be recorded.
wish I could be there.
Both HP's and SL's should be allowed to fight if you can't kill a running priest then your not worthy of the win.

As for Kaupe SL's go......pack some silence arrows? Out damage them until they run out of sp? depending on if fish is allowed or not (probably not), either way, fish causes status ailments, so outdamage/pot them until they get frozen and bam BB or do w/e single attack spell you do. If if is just standard blue pots, Time/ration your pots carefully so you can out damage him and waste his/her pots.

If you can't kill a running HP then you don't deserve that win, a HP that runs is killable, I can only think of 3 classes but even then, people i've pvp'd have showed me that even they can 3 shot Priests once im out of SW.

Restrict the SW and Pnu count to about 15 or 20. So that its high enough for people who can actually pvp with HP's can plan out what there going to do, and it limits running priests from doing anything.
ThatIcon_biggrin is just something I thought of you can go with or push aside w/e but just suggesting if this is going to be a problem, limit then number of times you can use a certain skill, you can do the same for kaupe.

Im going to say it again
If you can't kill a running HP, you do not deserve the win.

If Akuma is hosting this tourney, then im guessing its going to be hardcore no whining, take that QQ back to Noobschool right?

If it is, let HP's and SL's PvP, because a real pvp'er backs down from no one they know they have a chance they can beat.

This is for Pro PvP People only, don't QQ if you don't have the patience to kill a running HP. If a HP runs, a HP runs. If its bothering you, do something about it instead of letting the HP run.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
07-02-2009 10:04 AM
Monkey Feet Offline
Fated to be Hated

Street, really, why don't you go wait for J J J to pop out of play dead in a duel that's like 20 minutes and tell us how that works out? = P That's what it feels like for classes without sp drain.

[Image: monkey.png]

[Image: siggymonkey.jpg]
07-03-2009 10:04 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

*Dispels Triple J*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-03-2009 10:40 AM
Pyronic Offline
Fire Starter

Im gonna be fair and let the poll decide. Its not a tourny its a league. Meaning matches every week.

As for the you cant kill a running preist you dont deserve the win? wth street, decrease agil, silence spamming safety wall, assump. like come on. preist are made to run and stay alive. How many attack skills do they have?

If a preist didnt run i would kill most of you actually :O thats my POV (point of view) on it.

[Image: pyrosig1ln4.th.jpg]

Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
    *~Talking to my blades like they fly b*tches~*
07-03-2009 11:48 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

Priest can stay alive, right. Priest can kill over time, too. I think a priest can win PvP duels often. The problems are just often that pots are allowed or there is a time limit. Stacking mdef vs a high priest might be an option, but you can always use a staff of piercing.

And a HP who needs to run to live is >______> meh ... sometimes it is good, but mostly you can survive while standing. Assuming you have the right gears.

Edit: And if you restrict SW/Pneu, you have to restrict lots of other skills too >__> SW is restricted by weight/blue gems anyways.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2009 12:01 PM by Zaratus.)
07-03-2009 11:57 AM
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

Time limits make it so people can't just keep running and stalling. Personally, I think a time limit is needed. In my opinion, it should be set up like ToH PvP, just without the pots. (I'm assuming this league doesn't allow fish/pots?)

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
07-03-2009 06:31 PM