Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Server Wide WoE Invitation?
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE: Server Wide WoE Invitation?

From following this topic http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index....c=10703.15 Alot of them are thinking the same thing interms of who's hosting it and are they just advertising it.

Even if they are advertising their server, pretty sure all that would backfire in their face is some server (HeRO or even others) Came and destroyed Feel in their own hosted Tournament.

@eliie No, They do not have any say over the competition, or who/how it is hosted, but like they said in the RO post, its like a corporate sponsorship in a sporting event. ESPN publicitizing things for MLG(Major League Gaming) they don't have anything to do with the actual events, there just publicizing it.

/swt Panti & Undershirt combo won't be fun against 9342525 other players imo.

Im looking into other reasources on if the staff is getting other help for the tournament or just the total outcome of it.

Still, I really think we should do this.

Edit: New Info, Server where the tournament is going on is getting moved to another server (still hosted by Feel)
I will find the specs soon.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2009 03:27 PM by Yuriohs.)
07-17-2009 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

I smell some sort of home guild advantage to this prior to the tournament. Possibly gearing up top guilds with 1337 equips or something.

But then again, it's coming from a server where you'd be pretty dang lucky to see even one GM on at any given time... it makes me wonder how they even sat down for 5 minutes to talk this all out.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2009 10:14 PM by Galt.)
07-17-2009 10:13 PM
Yuriohs Offline

No one from here really wants to go, so ill just wait until it comes out on youtube /sniff

I failed.

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
07-18-2009 01:49 AM
BlueAlchemy Offline

Yuriohs Wrote:No one from here really wants to go

Thats just dumb... THIS SOUNDS SO FREAKING COOL!!! a Gigantic WoE with no freaking overpowered items and everyone is the same level and you actually have to use your skill and knowledge of the game... I"D KILL TO BE IN A WOE LIKE THAT!!

come on why are we all so reluctant?????????

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2009 03:01 PM by BlueAlchemy.)
07-18-2009 02:58 PM
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

i'd do it, absoluytley, but ihave to work

D:
07-18-2009 03:20 PM
Yuriohs Offline

RE:??Server Wide WoE Invitation?

BlueAlchemy Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:No one from here really wants to go

Thats just dumb... THIS SOUNDS SO FREAKING COOL!!! a Gigantic WoE with no freaking overpowered items and everyone is the same level and you actually have to use your skill and knowledge of the game... I"D KILL TO BE IN A WOE LIKE THAT!!

come on why are we all so reluctant?????????

There reluctant because the class limit/item limit/gear limit.
And because they think it will be a lag fest with a waste of time.

Been watching vids of WoE's like this and they've had no lag sooo
its just people complaining but no worries zrax, one day we will get our chance.

07-18-2009 11:40 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

I don't like it just because of the item limit list. Some of the things that professors everywhere have to depend on to make a decent prof aren't allowed. Sure, we have a survivors dex/int rod in there, but no manteau to combo it with, so what's the point? No siromas, no imps, no cards that I'd actually need to make a prof. There's also no wools, no tidals, and no f-berets, but there are slotted sunnies because slotted sunnies aren't hard to get at all.

I just don't agree with some of the restrictions put on items within this. They're willing to make everyone 99/70, but they don't give the options to have even slightly respectable gear that even a 99/50 non-trans character should be able to obtain without too much work.

If anyone decides to do this- good luck, I wish you the best. Just don't expect me to be there.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2009 07:09 AM by Adrillf.)
07-19-2009 07:04 AM
Yuriohs Offline

I take this back, from snooping on other places and finding out who's going this isn't worth giving up just because some people are picky.
If anyone, wants to participate you can either pm me on the forums or add me to msn.

AfroAttack@hotmail.com

If I don't get enough people though, just might have to join one there.

07-22-2009 11:37 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

._.;; But when I woe I want +10 everything so when I shield reflect ice pick EDP sinx's, they die before I do, and everything else won't hardly do anything to me. =x

Doesn't look like they'll allow us to refine our gears.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2009 12:54 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
07-22-2009 12:51 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

Eh, I don't usually WoE, but I do think that this is more of a promotion to THEIR server instead of a friendly invite. Of course, that's what you'd expect though. I'm with Pandora. I won't join, but certainly b rooting (or would have been) for whoever is going (already went) :3

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

07-28-2009 02:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply