Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heroic Real Life Meeting III
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Heroic Real Life Meeting III

That was me yeling Smile and Psycho!??=D

LoL - jk - That sounds horrible.??X_x

I remember them having a sign for the HeRO Meeting if I am not mistaken.??Thinking
Maybe you just followed the wrong path or you're too shy to ask, "Is this the Ragnarok meeting?"??[Image: Meh.gif]

If it makes you feel better about the crazy bum thing:
When I lived in Albuquerque I had to walk to work.??It wasn't far - less than a mile - but I had to cross the bridge at a major intersection of I-25 (Pan American Fwy) and Montgomery/Monta?o (they change names at this crossing).??At this junction were many panhandlers--some homeless, others just lazy.??=p
One day there was this woman standing on the southside of the bridge, facing south--towards the highway traffic below.??When I passed her she called out to me and asked if I could help her bird.??"He's sick," she stated.??I looked down at the bird and it was an obviously dead pigeon.??It's eyes were gone and everything.

That was a horrible crazy bum experience.??=p

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
08-02-2009 12:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

The heRO Code Commands me to double-post in this topic.

So, yeah... Where are these pictures from that crazy heRO party you guys had???I heard there was a keg, live music, some crazy bum showed up screaming "Smile, psycho!" and took his shirt off then proceeded to krump for an hour after the music was turned off.??He then climbed a tree and declared himself the Lollipop King of Princess Land and Honorary Dignitary from the Land of Snot and threw boogers at innocent passers-by.

"SO," I exclaim to you very loudly because I have given myself the power of extreme near-sightedness, "WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?!"

You might ask yourself, "What kind of 'power' is extreme near-sightedness?"??It is then that I attack you from thirty feet away while you think about dodging but realize I have poor depth perception and actually think you're right in front of me so you shake your head in pity and SHA-SHA!??My dog bites you.??Score one for myopia, bitches.??No1

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 06:07 AM by Whispers.)
10-10-2009 06:06 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Erm yeah.. I got them somewhere..

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
10-13-2009 02:54 PM
Kenshiro-san Offline
Somebody say Sohee?

-waits impatiently- Whispers is right. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF ME ON THE TREE?
Erm...
PIKATURES NAO! DX

Click on ->[Image: Smiley7.gif]<- to know about Algid Skepcis! We're so awesome not even Naruto believes it.

Characters:
Kenshiro-san - Priest - XX/50 - Algid Skepcis
Whisps - Ninja - XX/XX - Algid Skepcis

10-13-2009 03:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbane Away
¤†Hero of old times†¤

lol id have fun in a meeting like this, wed all gather up as a Nya brigade while marching around everyone wearing nya nya crew t shirts and waving the emblem flag and throwing popcorn at everyone.

Never forget the old days.
[Image: screenheRO-Server124-1.jpg]

-~Proud husband, father, and the luckiest guy in the world.~-

Steam Profile
Youtube
10-16-2009 12:14 PM
Flare Offline
These sinners never sin...

Let's not forget the Nerf weapons.

[Image: 97427070.png]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons
10-16-2009 12:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply