Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new here
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: new here

I doubt mentioning Envy or Wrath goes against the rules. After all, those are just the respective names of the two servers being run by Xage under the umbrella server of the name we shalt not ever speak! I doubt either of us are in trouble, but if anything it will be me for my rather conspicuous clues earlier and my mentioning of Xage, perhaps. xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-17-2009 02:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

well i wont let you talk the downfall in case that happens .. xage was like the worlds worse GM .. he never maintained the server .. it would go down for i mean hors and the up time was maybe an hour .. i dunno why he even made one actually it was never up

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
07-17-2009 02:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Eh, it was a good server with a decent community. It definitely wasn't HeRO and anyone coming from HeRO to his RO would feel the same as you. Though, they'd have to travel through time for that, but that's a different topic. I only started hating it toward the end when they started giving god gear for money. That just wasn't cool. =/

I'm glad all Panda gives you is props and a few OBB's, OPB's, and OCA's. I think there might be more but I haven't donated in a while. Mad

07-17-2009 02:33 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

I don't think Xage was the worst, compared to Akkisan (spelling?), although xage was highly inactive the server relied heavily on the gms and it did go down a lot.

Anyway, both good and bad memories and a good learning experience in that server, their donation system was crappy, +20 stats gears, mvp cards and later on removal of mvp cards but they sold god items, but some of their ideas were good and were used on hero after being adapted, like the fishing and the forum riddles (which we should start again someday).

As for everyone who doesn't know ShadesOfBlue, he's not new, he's just being.. himself.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-17-2009 08:53 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Its my partner in crime! Anak is back baby!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
07-17-2009 09:53 AM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

oh crap i forgot panda thats where i actually met you wasnt it? were you in hokuten?

07-17-2009 10:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Panda was the Wiz Goddess Tiya. Lil' Miss "I can pwn anything and wave to the corpses of those around me who failed." Evil

07-17-2009 08:43 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??new here

Whispers Wrote:Panda was the Wiz Goddess Tiya.??Lil' Miss "I can pwn anything and wave to the corpses of those around me who failed."??Evil

Actually that just sounds like Panda not just Tiya Icon_razz

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-17-2009 10:14 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

She was always doing that.??The funniest and most memorable time was when a party of myself, my girlfriend at the time, and another person went to hunt Osi for no good reason other than to see if we could do it.??We died a lot.??I think we actually only defeated him twice.??Tiya was there.??By herself.??Whenever we saw her she was doing just fine, waving politely, just walking through with a mob of Isises, Mimics, those damned dogs, and the odd ancient mummy close behind her.??It was very often we were dead when we saw this.??=p??Most of the time when we found Osi Tiya was already there kicking his and his mob's asses all the while waving kindly.

Most of the time when I was hunting an MVP, actually, Tiya was already there, showing no effort in defeating the MVP all the while Ctrl+\'ing as if she were enjoying a fine cup of tea in the shade.??LoL - Oh, this???Yeah, I just wanted the hat... I've already defeated him, like, 20 times... today.??-_-

07-17-2009 11:04 PM
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

well i figure i need to make this a liget intro thread ..i've been part of a huge gameing clan called MMZ for about a decade now i think, Monkeys Midgets and Zombies .. im [288]MMZ_Powerslave .. 288 means i was the 288th person to join .. the clan is like 3 or 400 strong mostly from california .. anyway .. two of my clan mates decided to give RO a shot again and they come to the wonderfull heRO server to play .. MMZ_MrRex and MMZ_Lilq (actually i forget how he spells his name) .. they started a new guild called MMZ im sure youll see em around from time to time .. thier not harcore and play at thier liesure .. there two nice kids so dont corrupt them with anything wierd Aaron lol.

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2009 12:03 AM by ShadesOfBlue.)
07-17-2009 11:59 PM