Epic Fail FTW Offline

RE: rejected from server

lol totally xD he's vicious
07-23-2009 03:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

He'd have a mob of pigs and a special Int-draining skill!??When he dies he screams, "Hi floor!??Make me a sammich!"??xDDDDD

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-23-2009 03:45 AM
Epic Fail FTW Offline

that would be amazing! xDDD i love it! someone should design that and replace the gir sprite with like, valk or something Icon_twisted

btw thanks for the help with my server problem =P even tho it was my stupid router's fault Cry
07-23-2009 03:55 AM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Mad We have people on here talented enough to make a Gir sprite themselves.??I bet I could do it if I had my PC as it has all of my Test/Dev stuff on it.??It's really not hard to edit your RO.??Of all the things I've missed out on due to the rapid evolution of RO as of late, the framework remains the same.??Before I left I was actually working on mods I would sell in the shops for zeny or trade.??These mods included anything you can think of compounded into a stand alone Wmod.grf file, I believe.??The file is quite small, it's not a full GRF like your usual data.grf.
You then go into--I want to say--the Data.ini file to change the GRF priorities so the mods contained in the new GRF override that which they replace in the default GRF.??I think it's a GRF file and you edit priorities in the data.ini file.??I could be wrong.??It's been awhile.

I actually have a few PVP timers already modded out on my PC.??Neat fonts, colors, and sounds.??Like the Mortal Kombat "Fight!" replacing both the text "Time Attack!" and the sound of the bell upon entry and exit.??It's great.??I started making it animated, too, so blood dripped off of the letters like in the game.??It's awesome!??xD

I want to mod DL's sprite to hold a giant lollipop.??Maybe change his creepy sound to a small child singing ominously, "Lala lala laaa la...Lala lala laaa laaa..."??xD

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2009 04:46 AM by Whispers.)
07-23-2009 04:45 AM
Epic Fail FTW Offline

xD wow, that's really cool. you could totally customize your RO. you just have to really understand what each file does, i guess =P you have some really good ideas!
07-23-2009 02:16 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

It's all in the GRFs. It sucks that most of the file names within the GRF are still in Korean, so you have to do a lot of searching. Like the aforementioned PVP timer. We thought we had it (the idea originally came from a task I was given) but this file was used for something else entirely. I had to then go into the GRF and search every single image within the GRF. It was tedious but worth it. No1

07-24-2009 03:24 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Glad its working now thanks for letting us know what the problem was it can help future troubleshoot ^_^

@Whispers yeah lol

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-24-2009 01:17 PM