Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.
Raynar Offline

Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.

I jsut recently downloaded the Homu AI from this forum, and I'm completely new to this ._. soo its not makign any sense to me. Can soemone please explain to me how to use thing thing?? x_x
-Thanks
07-23-2009 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

RE: Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.

I heard Hero AI is full of bugs. Folks say download and modify Mir AI so that it is compat with hero's rules.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-24-2009 12:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingkamil Offline

oh

~Kamil~ Crusader 57/21

Trying to get Alot of Posts
07-29-2009 08:31 PM
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE:??Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:I heard Hero AI is full of bugs. Folks say download and modify Mir AI so that it is compat with hero's rules.
The full heRO installer already comes with MirAI when you install it.

@Raynar:
Basically, you have some options. Auto-potion pitch/cart revo (both of which are banned), options to allow whether or not your homun can hit a monster that someone else is already hitting (aka, KS), and other little tidbits.

To the right, there's a list of monsters that the AI will register to your homunculus. These settings (attack, react, avoid, etc), is how your homunculus will react to those types of monsters. Attack, naturally means, it will attack on sight. React means that it will only attack it when the monster hits the homunculus or you, or when you decide to hit the monster. Avoid means that the homunculus will not attack the monster under any circumstances, regardless of whether the monster is hitting you or not.

Using the "+" key will allow you to add in monsters to the list. In order to do this, you need to have the Monster ID that each one has. I recommend Ratemyserver.net for this, since they have almost every monster ID imaginable. There's no need to completely fill up the list with every monster in the game, just the ones that you plan to fight.

Also, if a monster is NOT registered in the AI, the homunculus will AUTOMATICALLY ATTACK it. Just a warning, in case you end up somewhere with monsters that your homun isn't programmed for.

That's basically the gist of it, as far as I know. I haven't played my alchemist for a long time. xP

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
07-29-2009 09:14 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

RE: ??Homu Ai?? Im soo confused ._.

Galt Wrote:To the right, there's a list of monsters that the AI will register to your homunculus. These settings (attack, react, avoid, etc), is how your homunculus will react to those types of monsters. Attack, naturally means, it will attack on sight. React means that it will only attack it when the monster hits the homunculus or you, or when you decide to hit the monster. Avoid means that the homunculus will not attack the monster under any circumstances, regardless of whether the monster is hitting you or not.

Also, if a monster is NOT registered in the AI, the homunculus will AUTOMATICALLY ATTACK it. Just a warning, in case you end up somewhere with monsters that your homun isn't programmed for.

The AI explains what each option in each dropdown menu does when your mouse is highlighting it.

In the AI, you can set whether you want your homun, when in Aggressive, to attack any monsters -not- set in your MonsterID area on sight, or to set that to "React"; That is, ignore unless it goes for you or your homun.

Alt + T toggles your homun between Passive and Aggressive. Passive mode is when your homun completely ignores any and all monsters, and only follows you unless instructed to do so with... Shift + Right Click, i think the command is. Most alchemists ingame are willing enough to help you with any other problems and/or questions you may have, and probably some non-alchemists too.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2009 01:25 AM by ShadowValentine.)
07-30-2009 01:24 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Galt Wrote:The full heRO installer already comes with MirAI when you install it.

Actually it comes with the heRO ai, which was made from MirAI. The heRO AI usually works, it's just that it doesn't contain all the custom monster / new monsters (moscovia) because it was made a while ago.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
07-30-2009 10:08 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

One complaint I have heard a few times is people have experienced long lag using Hero AI. Any truth to that?

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-30-2009 03:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I've experienced continuous errors using HeRO's AI before, which is very very annoying. Extreme lag delay has happened to me before as well, but that was caused by some modem problem or something. Happened to a largish amount of people afaik.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2009 08:11 AM by ShadowValentine.)
07-31-2009 08:10 AM