Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cellphone plan suggestions?
Kelta Offline
The Gothic Lolita

Cellphone plan suggestions?

I've never bothered with getting a cellphone, because i hate those retarded overpriced peices of paperweight bullshit. I mean, in all honesty, i have VERY LITTLE use for calling. (i only call for emergencies. maybe about 20 minutes a month) So needing a cellphone for that purpose isn't really essential.

However, i am looking for a cellphone plan whch offers unlimited access to MSN. I chat on msn more then i do anything else. And it woud be absolutely wonderful if i had access to a phone that did that.

I live in the united states if that helps, and in the lower midwest. If anyone has ANY idea of any carriors or oplans that i should look up, for the love of god post it.

Thank you very much
07-24-2009 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

RE: Cellphone plan suggestions?

I don't even have a cellphone Laugh

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
07-24-2009 08:27 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

I dunno bout MSN or internet usage, (but what i assume is if you want internet usage you're usually looking at a whole lotta dough one way or another)

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-24-2009 08:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hiropyro Offline
~insert witty phrase here~

>> with verizon wireless they have loads of plans. I know for a fact that if you get unlimited texting. Most phones have a im service that uses the texting. Works kind of nice, but if you spend more money on a black berry or something, the smart phone plans have better messengers.

[Image: sigp.gif]
07-25-2009 12:39 AM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Yeah but she/he wants MSN texting, not unlimited SMS texting. I know a few plans/phones with AIM texting but I don't know how MSN handles things.

Anyway, I'd recommend MetroPCS, they seem cheap, $5 for an unlimited text add-on on your already unlimited call plan.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-25-2009 01:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply