Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small music request
Mizukame Offline

Small music request

I decided to post this here, since it looks the most appropriate

Anyway, I've been looking for a specific song for quite some time already, and I was wondering if anyone here know the name of this song.

The song is in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeiKoZ6au8 in the minute 3:06

I came here since someone recently posted a comment in the video saying he heard the song "in a low rate server named heRO"

As for any reward...I'm afraid I dont have anything to offer, with exception of 99/70 job builds, or maybe some other music I might have (a trade). All I ask is for information regarding that song, such as name, album, artist, or from which game/anime/program/etc is

Of course, any download link is well-appreciated xD

Thanks for your time, hope you can help me with this :3

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, my english is not very good ^^Uu
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2009 11:08 AM by Mizukame.)
07-25-2009 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Small music request

Hope a player can help you out. I would suggest checking out the rest of this section maybe. We have a ton of music lovers here.

Might want to check out our server at the same time? Icon_wink

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
07-25-2009 12:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Galt Offline
Lurker

I don't recall ever hearing that song in heRO, actually... And I would know, I've browsed through the entire BGM folder, and there's not really anything that sounds close to that...

-goes to take another look-

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
07-25-2009 06:43 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

It starts with music eerily similar to the Anime OVA "Please Save My Earth" ender: compare

About your question, It certainly wasn't our Hero Server. I've never heard anything remotely similar. Our server uses default Gravity bgms by default, any other music would have to be done manually by the end-user.

Chances are the guy put them in himself?

edit: hrm...latest comments say Morroc Fields, some comments say last song not first, personally i don't know what that means. But if we're talking the song that starts playing @ 3:06 then its very uncharacteristic of Morroc Fields.

Someone mentioned it might be from an Arranged Album, if so then it wouldn't be a part of the game itself, someone remixed it the original maybe.

edit edit: Listening to the rest of the video, it would seem all the tracks are from some sort of arranged album, (with the possible exception of that opening thing, that is more characeristic of an Ro2 track then anything)
In any case, extremely unlikely to find any of this music on an untouched install of HeRo

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2009 07:54 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
07-25-2009 07:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

I don't think I've heard it in the BGM files, either.

Perhaps that had a modded BGM folder?
Maybe it's part of Saii's ones?

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-25-2009 07:51 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

Tsk if Saii made that misleading comment he deserves the ugly hammer.

Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
07-25-2009 07:55 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

I was referring to Saii's BGM packs. =P

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-25-2009 08:26 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

He distributes those?

edit: and does he arrange the pieces too?

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2009 08:38 PM by Motenai_Ronin.)
07-25-2009 08:37 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

I don't know. Go look at his thread. <<

Inasad
stop doing dickers
07-25-2009 09:01 PM
Mizukame Offline

I already downloaded Saii's BGM pack, and none of them corresponds to the one at 3:06

I was considering it was also a part of an Arrange Album (I'm the user 'lokiekun' in youtube), but I checked through all the arrange tracks of the iRO Wiki BGM database, and none of them was even similar

Also, for the people who wish to the the other songs before 3:06, here are the names

0:00 --> Voices, from Macross Plus
0:35 --> No idea of the name, but I think its from "Immediate Music", they make melodies for movie trailers
1:18 --> Part of the RO arrange album, a remix from the song "Tread on the Ground"
1:27 --> Part of the RO arrange album, a remix from the song "Theme of Prontera" (an excelent one, btw, I STRONGLY suggest you check it xD)

I also provide the link if you want to download the ones at 1:18 and 1:27 - http://irowiki.org/wiki/BGM_Files
Search exactly for "tread on the ground ii" and "theme of prontera ii", and you should be able to spot them easily

Anyway, hope someone else has some information regarding the mysterious song at 3:06. You have my thanks for the little bit you've contributed :3
07-25-2009 11:01 PM