No, don't
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
Neuneck Offline
Back on the road!

RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

Would it be possible to make a bullseye color palette as JJJ mentioned? It would be super hot and funny!!

Mr Moe - 99/69 SinX
Mr Satch - 9x/6x Clown
Mr Power - Xx/Xx Whitesmith
Mr Strafe - 9x/50 Hunter - Coffee Break
Mr Heal - 9x/50 Priest
07-31-2009 05:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Astroboi Away

RE:??Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

JJJ Wrote:*slaps bulls-eye target on the back of the emp breaker*

You don't even woe. I already stated in the other thread that guilds are small enough here that we already KNOW each guild's emp breakers, they're ALREADY targetted as priority, your point is void.
07-31-2009 06:07 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Hey!??No flame wars!

What Trijay wrote was funny.??Laugh.??[Image: Meh.gif]

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
07-31-2009 08:56 PM
BlueAlchemy Offline

I'd rather not see people flaming and rage quitting all because someone in there guild other then them broke the emp after there built to be an emp breaker.

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
07-31-2009 09:15 PM
Vile Offline
One Day...

BlueAlchemy Wrote:I'd rather not see people flaming and rage quitting all because someone in there guild other then them broke the emp after there built to be an emp breaker.

If anyone rages at their own guild member for breaking emp before them and getting their guild a castle, there is seriously something wrong with said guild.

Whispers Wrote:I think it should be added.??It doesn't hurt.??I played on a server that had this and there was nothing but good sportsmanship about it.??Congratulations all around and a good ribbing from the enemy promising to watch out for them next time.??Good for self-esteem.??Ok
This. ^

EDIT: People voting no, it would be preferred if there was some reasoning as to why. Icon_suprised
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2009 10:04 PM by Vile.)
07-31-2009 09:58 PM
Arkanis Offline
Rising Demon

I said no, only for strategics mean.

[Image: 4bbda0up6.gif]
In War Like In Love, Instinct Prevail.
07-31-2009 10:39 PM
BlueAlchemy Offline

RE: ??Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

Vile Wrote:If anyone rages at their own guild member for breaking emp before them and getting their guild a castle, there is seriously something wrong with said guild.

Well, I've seen it done on a few scenarios related to this.

Arkanis Wrote:I said no, only for strategics mean.

I also support this statement, if everyone knew who could break an emp quickly, it would make it a lot more difficult for guilds on the the offensive to claim a castle since everyone knows who can get the job done. Although we kind of have that happening already, its because its those people (Berserker Lord Knights and Assassins) who can somehow solo an Empurium without very much support. When you got multiple eneimies attacking an empurium, usually you won't be able to learn who the main emp breaker is because you have to guess between a certain number of people.

Characters:
Zraxus (main) Creator
Brave Sir Robin    Bard
Inigo   Crusader
VixPaladin  (for gods sake I'm a priest not a paladin)
Check out my store!
08-01-2009 12:20 AM
Avalon_Fates Offline
†Last Angel†

=_= Seriously its dreadfully easy to know who is a good breaker and who isn't so the point is mute.

Any person in NE who started raging that they didn't get the Break, when we still took a castle should swiftly be kicked out of the guild. Because anyone like that would cause alot of trouble somewhere up the road regardless.

This feature brings out competitiveness between breakers, which I think is a good thing, plus some good old fashion ego stroking.

+1 To Adding this to the server.

[Image: 330g3na.gif]
"A utopia without love is just an illusion"
Angel Fates /99-68/1 agi 190aspd Lord Knight.
Magia Erebea Elysia /83-49/ Battle Alchemist
Magia Elysia/94-50/Magic Bullet Monk <-Needs work.
08-01-2009 12:45 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

WOW if anyone in my guild acted this way to care who broke the emp I would seriously laugh at that guildmember as they are being ridiculous.

But I don't care either way if it is there or not, but it'd be fun to have o/

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-01-2009 02:20 AM
Astroboi Away

Arkanis Wrote:I said no, only for strategics mean.

I keep repeating myself with this; it doesn't apply to heRO. What strategics mean? Let's take your guild Revenga, it usually has around 6-12 active WoErs and only 1 potential emp breaker in Damakie. Are we supposed to believe that she's just a lure and Garess or Elodie is the real emp breaker? I don't think so.

We have a limited number of WoErs and most of them (those who stand out, emp breakers all included in this) are already flagged. DD has ClouDyMonday, LoA has Jaqounet and Gorium, Behemoth has Izael, Dilla, sometimes Bala and Guillermo (forthelulz), NE has Angel Fates and Zerosk, and sometimes their soul linkers, Bamboo has FireFly etc, etc. If you really were unaware of these names, then you havent WoEd in the past few months. If some new guy shows up and turns out to be an empbreaker (which means.. hitting the emp, people can SEE him) then he's gonna be flagged as an emp breaker as well. Let's say I'm owning a castle and lose it, and see FireFly broadcasted as emp breaker; well he was already a priority, he still managed to break. It just happens, nothing's gonna change. If I see Tulwar as the emp breaker, I might just have a laugh and PM him to congratulate him, he's still a clown who had a lucky break and it's not likely to happen again, nothing's gonna change.

If you don't care much about the feature or don't have any stronger argument, why not just be a fair sport and let others have their share of fun with it? Is it too demanding?
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2009 03:16 AM by Astroboi.)
08-01-2009 02:48 AM