No, don't
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

RE:??Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

Sakurato Wrote:an advertisement was when I broke the emp with my 'Sonic blow jobs 5z' guild.Icon_biggrin

If the guild just broke an emp why would the spot be opening up o.o? Seems to me the sinx does their job well no need for a new one.

btw I believe tripp bought one.

You can't just have one emp breaker in a guild.
If that one emp breaker can't make it, he needs back ups.
Team Sports has that system, Ill give an example of the Philadelphia Eagles.

They have 2 Quarter Backs Donavan Mcnab and Mickel Vick. Both, are really good QB's unique in the ways they play but they play the same position.
Only, Donovan Starts, and Mickel doesn't.
But if Donovan was hurt, Mickel Vick would start, or if there is a situation say the deffensive linemen are pretty slow, and donovan knows mickel vick can run circles around them then donovan micknab is put in for that play.

Same position, but unique styles and choices of the player counts, which is why multiple ones are needed.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
09-14-2009 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

kadar never had a problem breaking anyone's emp solo.

If one sinx fails, it's over for the second anyways because the whole guild sights the entire emp room...MOST of the time. There are those chaotic situations with like 4 guilds all attacking the emp lol those are the best <3.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
09-14-2009 12:01 PM
Yuriohs Offline

Sakurato Wrote:kadar never had a problem breaking anyone's emp solo.

If one sinx fails, it's over for the second anyways because the whole guild sights the entire emp room...MOST of the time. There are those chaotic situations with like 4 guilds all attacking the emp lol those are the best <3.

Not necessarily. If one sinx is damaging the emp, and one guild manages to take one down, then the other still has an opportunity to break regardless if there's chaos going on.

Lets say you have 5 breakers attacking an emp. all 5 are geared with things like marc ED etc but nothing powerful, like GR and GTB they also have ranked white pots (maybe). They all have breaker weaps and can easily break the emp within a 5 sec interval (with all of their damage together my math fails though) if the guild spots them they need something to kill the breakers or immobilize them (stun)

A strong SG that could wipe them but they pot through it and there still breaking. If the priests SW's then that shaves off 10 hits. Depending on the speed of the breakers and how the other guilds react to them.

Basically all im saying is 5 breakers > 1 breaker

Unless its kadar, who I wish I could screw over one more time.
Kadar 90999999999 Street 5

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
09-14-2009 12:10 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Lol, yes most guilds do have more than 1-2 emp breakers.??However their primary function isn't just breaker alone.??Of course 5 decently geared players hitting an emp is better than 1.??

But I don't think announcing their name is going to make a guild get MORE breakers.??The guild name being announced often would do it much more good in that case.

'"Sakurato Wrote:If one sinx fails, it's over for the second anyways because the whole guild sights the entire emp room...MOST of the time. There are those chaotic situations with like 4 guilds all attacking the emp lol those are the best <3.
Yah sorta like Yesterday in Payon, that was epic, and I was on the edge of my seat, it was crazy fun that second hour. *-*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-14-2009 12:23 PM
Yuriohs Offline

Aaronock Wrote:Lol, yes most guilds do have more than 1-2 emp breakers.??However their primary function isn't just breaker alone.??Of course 5 decently geared players hitting an emp is better than 1.??

But I don't think announcing their name is going to make a guild get MORE breakers.??The guild name being announced often would do it much more good in that case.

'"Sakurato Wrote:If one sinx fails, it's over for the second anyways because the whole guild sights the entire emp room...MOST of the time. There are those chaotic situations with like 4 guilds all attacking the emp lol those are the best <3.
Yah sorta like Yesterday in Payon, that was epic, and I was on the edge of my seat, it was crazy fun that second hour. *-*

I would think so, but meh I see where your coming from.

I still think having a breakers name announced would add more lols in WoE. Just imagine yesterday, if breakers were announced

CloudyMonday has broken Payon [scarlet place] held by behemoth << I think thats the castle payons at now lol idk.

Would be funny as hell, specially since payon was/is a locked down fortress.

09-14-2009 12:32 PM
Ardney Wolf Offline
Eccentric Old Guy

Ardney Wolf Wrote:While my opinion about the original idea has already been expressed, I'm going to offer a solution that should please all parties.

Announce the breaker locally within the castles as opposed to globally throughout the server. Those that are worried about staying "covert" will be fine since only their guildies will see the announcement and those that want fame can SS the announcement and post it to the forums later. Best of both worlds.

@Sakurato's Sig: The answer is obvious. Make a Paladin.

Ardney - 99/70 Paladin
Objection!
09-14-2009 12:42 PM
Yuriohs Offline

Yea Ardney I think what you said is good.

09-14-2009 12:50 PM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

RE: ??Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

Yuriohs Wrote:Just imagine yesterday, if breakers were announced

CloudyMonday has broken Payon [scarlet place] held by behemoth << I think thats the castle payons at now lol idk.

That was an easy break after 3 guilds attacked us at once, everyone was already in the emp room, not really a lol moment. It was bond to happen after a while. It happens all the time.

It'd be funny if that someone was alone. ;o
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2009 12:53 PM by KohakuSan.)
09-14-2009 12:51 PM
Yuriohs Offline

RE:????Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

KohakuSan Wrote:
Yuriohs Wrote:Just imagine yesterday, if breakers were announced

That was an easy break after 3 guilds attacked us at once, everyone was already in the emp room, not really a lol moment. It was bond to happen after a while. It happens all the time.

It'd be funny if that someone was alone. ;o

It'd be pretty funny if I saw
{Payon Castle 4 Scarlet Place has been broken by Street Minista}
{Ald.Thors Might has been broken by KRS.One}

09-14-2009 01:29 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Rogue/Stalker=Horrible emp breaker btw Icon_sad
*Is also speaking from experience on this* Icon_cry

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-14-2009 01:58 PM